Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Beeping controller help wanted
513 4 2018-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans575379d2
New
Netherlands

Hi
The past half hour my ocntroller (mavic air) was beeping red led flashing, but nothing seems to help.
Couldn't make any connection with the drone but also couldnt turn the controller off, this was really bad because the beep is pretty loud.
Is there any solution for resetting the controller or get information what was happening with it?

Finally i could turn it off but now i am afraid to turn it on again, don't want another half hour of beeping to my ears.

Can anyone tell me if reset is possible or what could be the problem.

thanks
2018-8-11
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Yes, connect it to a PC or Mac with DJI Assistant and do a frirmware refresh would be my suggestion. Make sure that your RC is connected and switched on when you install DJI Assistant: https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads
2018-8-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello there, I'm sorry for the inconvenience and trouble caused. I would like to clarify if your remote controller's firmware is updated to the latest version? You may update the firmware of RC via DJI Assistant 2. You may watch the video tutorial below for reference. After that, please re-link your RC to your AC and connect your phone. Should you have other question, please let us know. Thank you.

2018-8-11
Use props
fans575379d2
New
Netherlands

This all is not working, controller now dont even want to start up any more, when i connect USB it will charge leds are blinking(3 leds). So battery seems not to be empty.
What can i do?
2018-8-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans575379d2 Posted at 2018-8-12 05:02
This all is not working, controller now dont even want to start up any more, when i connect USB it will charge leds are blinking(3 leds). So battery seems not to be empty.
What can i do?

Hi, sorry for the late response, if the remote controller will not respond even we tried to turn it on in the correct way, unfortunately, we have to send it into our repair facility for further evaluation. Please see the details for you to create a case.

https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2018-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules