DJI no response from fly away
442 4 2018-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flyingangler
lvl.1
Flight distance : 64610 ft
United States

I had a mavic fly away almost a month ago now and have been contacting DJI about it ever since, here is the previous thread https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid1496658 It has been over a week since they told me to "be patient" so I'm going down to file small claims case against them. Plus if their drones truly do just fly away and they don't know why it might be a good thing to let the FAA know of.
2018-8-11
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Best of luck.
2018-8-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. We do apologize for the inconvenience and trouble caused. I'll forward these concern to the proper department to assist you better. Your patient and understanding is highly appreciated.
2018-8-11
Use props
flyingangler
lvl.1
Flight distance : 64610 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-11 16:48
Hi. We do apologize for the inconvenience and trouble caused. I'll forward these concern to the proper department to assist you better. Your patient and understanding is highly appreciated.

Better send it to legal because I'm done being patient
2018-8-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi flyingangler, we are so sorry to know that you didn't receive any response since the last complaint. Upon checking the case, our manager has called you several times but failed, and we can't leave any voicemail because it is already full, then we sent you email, did you receive it?
2018-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules