Mavic doesn't connect to RC and to Phone, and doesn't beep at all,
628 6 2018-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tsuguliev
lvl.1
Russia

Hello, my friends!
Well, there is a huge problem... My Mavic Air was flying fine for several weeks, but at some point it stopped connecting to RC and to Phone. And the problem is that Mavic's function button doesn't beep at all! So

1. Mavic fails to link to RC
2. Mavic doesn't link to iPhone, after scanning QR-code it fails to connect
3. Mavic doesn't beep. Why doesn't it beep at all?

Somehow it looks like Mavic's Wifi is malfunctioning.
What can i do?
2018-8-11
Use props
LordoftheFlies
lvl.3

What's your start up sequence?
2018-8-12
Use props
Tsuguliev
lvl.1
Russia

LordoftheFlies Posted at 2018-8-12 08:06
What's your start up sequence?

Well, as usually - i plug iPhone to RC and then turn on Mavic Air..
2018-8-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Tsuguliev, sorry to read on this issue. If the function button doesn't make a sound, please check if you can feel a physical click when you press the button, if it seems stuck at a place, you might need to send the drone in for service. If it has the physical reaction, I suggest that you can try to connect the drone to the DJI Assistant 2 and refresh the latest firmware.
After that, if the RC can connect to your iPhone, you can refer to the tutorial below to link the RC and AC again.
If you want to enter to WiFi mode, please ensure that your drone is in WiFi mode before linking the drone to your iPhone.
If it doesn't help, please provide us with a video of this case for a better confirmation. Thank you.

2018-8-12
Use props
LordoftheFlies
lvl.3

Tsuguliev Posted at 2018-8-12 13:45
Well, as usually - i plug iPhone to RC and then turn on Mavic Air..

The only thing I can think of is try to link them the RC to the Drone w/o the phone. if the problem persist, then get in touch with DJI. Just turn on the RC, then turn the MA and wait for the green lights of the RC & MA.
2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Tsuguliev Posted at 2018-8-12 13:45
Well, as usually - i plug iPhone to RC and then turn on Mavic Air..

Hi, if the troubleshooting steps will not work that was provided by DJI Thor, I would recommend sending the unit to our repair facility for further evaluation. Please see the link below in any case you need to contact our team. Thank you.
www.dji.com/service
2018-8-14
Use props
LordoftheFlies
lvl.3

You should know DJI charges for repairs outside of the warranty offers... These guys are worst than car dealerships. But it can save you headaches and time.
2018-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules