DJI Care Refresh experience in Romania
5318 24 2018-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
capir
lvl.1
Romania

Hello!

I got my Mavic Air last weekend and unfortunately had a bad 1st flight experience which resulted in 2 broken arms
Luckily, I had DJI Care Refresh, so I sent it over for express replacement.

Wandering if anyone here has had any experience with this from Romania - I sent it on the 7th and I'm watching the tracking number like a hawk, hoping I can get my drone back by the time I leave for holiday next weekend.

Anyone from Romania who went through this and can help with some feedback regarding the delivery time?
2018-8-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi capir, sorry for the crash accident,  we will ship out the replacement product to you as soon as possible after receiving your original product, hope you will get it back in time, if you need any assistance, please post the case number, we will do our best to help, thank you.
2018-8-12
Use props
capir
lvl.1
Romania

Hi, Mindy!

Thank you for the quick reply. Have to say the info on the tracking number for the package I posted is a bit confusing and I don't really know in what stage of the process the delivery is right now, so I would highly appreciate your input. My case number is CAS-2096830-S3R4B8, thanks!
2018-8-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Catalin, thank you for the additional information. Upon checking the case number the shipment has been postponed and will probably be delivered to DJI on the next working day due to the weekends. You will be receiving a notification once DJI has received the DJI Mavic Air that you've sent.  
2018-8-12
Use props
capir
lvl.1
Romania

Thank you, Diana!

Do you happen to know how long it usually takes from DJI receiving the broken drone to shipping a new one back?
2018-8-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

capir Posted at 2018-8-12 07:53
Thank you, Diana!

Do you happen to know how long it usually takes from DJI receiving the broken drone to shipping a new one back?

Hi Catalin. The process might take approximately 2 business days excluding the shipping once we receive the Drone. Thank you.
2018-8-12
Use props
capir
lvl.1
Romania

Hi, Diana!

I got a notification that the drone arrived at DJI today. Since I leave for holiday this Saturday, I'm not sure it will arrive back before I leave. Is there a way to change my address so that in case it arrives while I'm away, there's someone there to pick it up?

Thank you!
2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

capir Posted at 2018-8-13 10:23
Hi, Diana!

I got a notification that the drone arrived at DJI today. Since I leave for holiday this Saturday, I'm not sure it will arrive back before I leave. Is there a way to change my address so that in case it arrives while I'm away, there's someone there to pick it up?

Hi, capir. I will be sending you a PM. Please check. Thank you.
2018-8-13
Use props
capir
lvl.1
Romania

So i received the replacement drone a few days ago and I wanted to thank you for the great customer experience you provided.

Thank you!
2018-8-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

capir Posted at 2018-8-18 17:42
So i received the replacement drone a few days ago and I wanted to thank you for the great customer experience you provided.

Thank you!

Glad to hear this. If there is anything else we can help, please kindly advise. Wish you have a good time!
2018-8-18
Use props
WooZie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4485558 ft
Romania

hello everybody, how could i buy dji care refresh for mavic mini in romania? I activated a new drone yesterday and i want to buy for more safety the care refresh. Thank you
2019-12-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

WooZie Posted at 12-10 00:35
hello everybody, how could i buy dji care refresh for mavic mini in romania? I activated a new drone yesterday and i want to buy for more safety the care refresh. Thank you

Where did you purchase the drone? At the moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.
You may provide us the serial number of your drone for further verification.
2019-12-10
Use props
WooZie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4485558 ft
Romania

thanks Mindy, i succeded to buy it from a store in Romania and i activated it, thank you
2019-12-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

WooZie Posted at 12-12 23:53
thanks Mindy, i succeded to buy it from a store in Romania and i activated it, thank you

Good to know, if you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.
2019-12-13
Use props
fans34bd431d
New

United States

Hello i want to buy a mavic mini with dji care refresh from USA but i live in Europe Romania, If i need DJI Care for crash where i need to ship the drone?  Thx
2020-1-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans34bd431d Posted at 1-3 22:09
Hello i want to buy a mavic mini with dji care refresh from USA but i live in Europe Romania, If i need DJI Care for crash where i need to ship the drone?  Thx

At the moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.
If the drone needs DJI Care Refresh service in the future, you must send in the drone to the corresponding repair center of where you purchased it.
2020-1-4
Use props
laurentiu.go
New

Romania

Hello ! I bought DJI mavic mini and yesterday I created my account and flew my drone for the first time. How can I buy DJI CAre Refresh plan since I am in Romania? I bought the drone from an online seller in Romania called f64.ro  As far as I know, I contacted the DJI Support and they said that there is no coverage for Romania for DJI Care refresh. I am very happy that I found this forum, since I want to be covererd with that. My questions are: 1. where to buy it from? I can buy it from the same seller online, I can buy it from a different seller (which has a better price) ? Can I simply enter on the DJI.com and buy it ?
2. Am I covered in case of an unwanted event? How is the flow to have the item repaired from Romania?
Please respond as quick as you can since I only have 24 more hours to purchase the CARE plan.

Thank you in advance
2020-1-18
Use props
CristianCrys
New
United States

Hello everyone,

I have a question, had an accident with my Mavic Pro Platinum which I bought less than a month ago in Australia - Melbourne, now as I live in Romania and will be flying home in few days, where can I send my drone as an authorized / recommended service?

Please help!
2020-3-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

CristianCrys Posted at 3-24 16:48
Hello everyone,

I have a question, had an accident with my Mavic Pro Platinum which I bought less than a month ago in Australia - Melbourne, now as I live in Romania and will be flying home in few days, where can I send my drone as an authorized / recommended service?

Hi there, we are sorry about the accident. Please kindly contact our support at the link below to open a case and send the drone in, we'll submit a data analysis to find out the cause if the drone is under warranty. And we will provide you with the corresponding offer based on the analysis result. http://www.dji.com/support

DJI does not provide global warranty, customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where he/she purchased the product. However, depending on part availability, customers can obtain cross-regional repair service at an additional charge. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2020-3-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

laurentiu.go Posted at 1-18 00:31
Hello ! I bought DJI mavic mini and yesterday I created my account and flew my drone for the first time. How can I buy DJI CAre Refresh plan since I am in Romania? I bought the drone from an online seller in Romania called f64.ro  As far as I know, I contacted the DJI Support and they said that there is no coverage for Romania for DJI Care refresh. I am very happy that I found this forum, since I want to be covererd with that. My questions are: 1. where to buy it from? I can buy it from the same seller online, I can buy it from a different seller (which has a better price) ? Can I simply enter on the DJI.com and buy it ?
2. Am I covered in case of an unwanted event? How is the flow to have the item repaired from Romania?
Please respond as quick as you can since I only have 24 more hours to purchase the CARE plan.

Hi there, sorry for the late response. At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers from the U.S., Canada, EU countries, Switzerland, Norway, the UK, Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Mainland China.
At the same time, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. You may provide us with the serial number of your drone and send email to djicare@dji.com, we'll help you check it. Thanks.
2020-3-25
Use props
Gif2D™
Second Officer
Flight distance : 528478 ft
Romania

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-25 18:29
Hi there, sorry for the late response. At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers from the U.S., Canada, EU countries, Switzerland, Norway, the UK, Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Mainland China.
At the same time, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. You may provide us with the serial number of your drone and send email to , we'll help you check it. Thanks.

Hello!

I purchase a DJI Mini 2 and didn't find a local retailer to sell DJI Care Refresh in România, even a year after the original DJI Mavic Mini was launched here.
DJI Care Refresh is available for DJI Mavic Mini but not yet for DJI Mini 2.
The local retailer who sell the drone didn't found an available DJI Care Refresh for DJI Mini 2, so I'm grounded till the DJI Care Refresh for Mini 2 will be available.

Is there a workaround for this issue as România is an EU country since 2007? Our neighbours from Bulgaria and Hungary have the option to buy online, but as a România resident, I simply can't.
I found this very disturbing, since we pay the same money…

Looming forward to receive a solution from DJI sales & support in România.
2020-11-9
Use props
Gif2Dtrade
Second Officer
Flight distance : 528478 ft
Romania

I came back to let you know that I purchase and activate a DJI Care Refresh program from another local retailer than drone' seller.
All well from my side of the screen!

Take care and enjoy flying!
2020-11-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Gif2Dtrade Posted at 11-24 09:04
I came back to let you know that I purchase and activate a DJI Care Refresh program from another local retailer than drone' seller.
All well from my side of the screen!

Thank you for your update. Good to hear that you had got it sorted. If you have further questions, please feel free to ask.
2020-11-25
Use props
djiuser_a3MzUitXe0MS
New

Romania

I also bought on Friday a mini 2 se from Romania, but I cannot find a 2 year refresh care product. Can I buy it from your website? Which region should I select given that Romania is not available and you guys say it should be the same region as the region where the drone was purchased. In another post you guys say it can be bought from any Eu country. Thanks!
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_a3MzUitXe0MS Posted at 5-1 01:52
I also bought on Friday a mini 2 se from Romania, but I cannot find a 2 year refresh care product. Can I buy it from your website? Which region should I select given that Romania is not available and you guys say it should be the same region as the region where the drone was purchased. In another post you guys say it can be bought from any Eu country. Thanks!

Hello, there. We replied to your post here:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 368&pid=3036290
Please check.
2023-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules