Phantom 4 advanced Gimbal Roll on Sport Mode.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Oren Neffesh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 427851 ft
  • >>>
Israel

i know the Gimbal have some problems with the phantom 4 but this It does not seem normal.  
the gimbal just Jumping In flight only sideways (Left and right On a sharp flight On Sport Mode).  
It happens to me all the time only if I fly like that

i have Video link.

It's a new Drone, only this week I bought it

any help? Thanks Chen.
(sorry for my bad english)
2018-8-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you are having with your DJI Phantom 4. I will be posting a video on how to calibrate or change the gimbal behavior of your aircraft. Please let us know if the issue persists. We're here to help you. Thank you.

2018-8-12
Use props
Oren Neffesh
lvl.1
  • >>>
Israel

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-8-12 02:59
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you are having with your DJI Phantom 4. I will be posting a video on how to calibrate or change the gimbal behavior of your aircraft. Please let us know if the issue persists. We're here to help you. Thank you.

im alredy do it like 4 times but nothing..

When I fly to the sides (left and right only) the gimbel jumps between each turn to the other side in sport mode only.  in P mode It does not happen to me.

Maybe I'm flying fast and it's throwing the gimbel sideways on Sport mode?
i will make a new video In daylight and show you soon...

Thanks Chen.
(Sorry for my bad english)
2018-8-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Oren Neffesh Posted at 2018-8-12 09:08
im alredy do it like 4 times but nothing..

When I fly to the sides (left and right only) the gimbel jumps between each turn to the other side in sport mode only.  in P mode It does not happen to me.

Hi, it is also a possibility to for the gimbal to move sideways on a Sports mode. But I'll wait for the video and let us try to double check. Hope to hear from you soon.
2018-8-12
Use props
Oren Neffesh
lvl.1
  • >>>
Israel

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-8-12 09:24
Hi, it is also a possibility to for the gimbal to move sideways on a Sports mode. But I'll wait for the video and let us try to double check. Hope to hear from you soon.

hi again.

there is other video about this problem.

i dont know why i have this problem this is a New Drone.
maybe its to much speed for this gimbal (sport mode only)  
2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Oren Neffesh Posted at 2018-8-13 02:19
hi again.

there is other video about this problem.

Hi, thanks for the video. I think this is normal having said that you are in Sports mode. But have you tried moving the drone forward and noticed the gimbal to jump or skips?
2018-8-13
Use props
Oren Neffesh
lvl.1
  • >>>
Israel

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-8-13 02:44
Hi, thanks for the video. I think this is normal having said that you are in Sports mode. But have you tried moving the drone forward and noticed the gimbal to jump or skips?

yes, forward And back its not Not happening to me in sport mode.
Only on the left and right (like the video) and when my gimbal is jumping It gives me a message "gimbal roll reached movement limit" Warning message in flight mode.

Do you think this is normal?

Thanks Chen.

2018-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules