DJI GO - Not getting Enter camera view
3702 11 2018-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hans L Sweden
lvl.1
Sweden

Hi,
My P3 pro has been idle for a long time and I just charged the batteries, downloaded the latest DJI GO, connected the Ipad with RC, turned on the RC and the aircraft.
The RC is solid red, the aircraft is fast yellow flashing.
I run the DJI GO app - but am not getting Enter camera view, only How to connect.
A year ago my P3 worked fine.
Please help me.
2018-8-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize if you are having issues with your aircraft. Kindly check the video below for the step by step guide of linking the remote to the aircraft. Thank you.

2018-8-12
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Sounds like you do indeed need to relink.
2018-8-12
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Hans,

Besides the suggestions above, have you tried to unplug the USB cable (your Lightning cable) from the RC and then plugged it back in?  This would be while you are on the page that says "Enter Camera View".  This often solves that problem before you have to Re-Link the RC with the Phantom.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-8-12
Use props
Hans L Sweden
lvl.1
Sweden

Hi,
Followed each step in your video (as earlier), unplugged the USB cable and plugged it back in.
Sorry, but the issue remains - I do not get Enter camera view.
Please see attached photos.
Wishing to drone!
2018-8-12
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hans L Sweden Posted at 2018-8-12 22:29
Hi,
Followed each step in your video (as earlier), unplugged the USB cable and plugged it back in.
Sorry, but the issue remains - I do not get Enter camera view.

Aloha Hans,

Does anything happen when you re-plug the USB cable?  Are you using a "Lightning" cable between the iPad and the RC?  

It appears the big difference between last year and now is that the DJI GO app has changed.  The new DJI GO app requires a lightning USB cable from what I have read here (I have an Android).  Please test this and let us know.  

It would also be helpful if you could let us know what firmware an app versions you are using.

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-8-13
Use props
silenthunterpty
New
Panama

Having the same issue ! Have you found a solution ?
2018-8-15
Use props
Hans L Sweden
lvl.1
Sweden

Hi,
Plugged in the Apple Lightning cable, but the issue remains. Still no Enter camera view.
2018-8-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hans L Sweden Posted at 2018-8-16 08:33
Hi,
Plugged in the Apple Lightning cable, but the issue remains. Still no Enter camera view.

Hi, I do apologize for the inconvenience caused. I would like to clarify if the firmware of your drone is updated to the latest version? Also, could you please try to use different mobile device? Let's see if this will work. Thank you.
2018-8-16
Use props
TheCelticShield
New

United States

I too am having the same issue. I am not getting "Camera View" as an option. I have tired 3 different devices with the App. I have been able to successfully fly the drone without the app but I am not able to access the important features like recording and everything. Please help.
2023-11-3
Use props
TheCelticShield
New

United States

So after a TON of troubleshooting it took me having to use a 8 year old Android tablet to get it to work.
2023-11-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

TheCelticShield Posted at 11-3 08:09
So after a TON of troubleshooting it took me having to use a 8 year old Android tablet to get it to work.

We are glad you finally got it resolved. It can be preliminarily determined that the issue is caused by a compatibility error. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need assistance. Have a great day.
2023-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules