Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sudsym
lvl.1
Flight distance : 154751 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi,

I purchased both items in July, and want to get the Ronin-S working with the Force Pro.  The instructions say I have to use a CAN Cable (sold separately), but were in heck do I get one, as DJI don't have it on their store?  Is this another example of DJI putting out all the promotional videos without the products to back them up?
2018-8-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Sudsym, we're sorry for the inconvenience. You may find the cable here, please choose the right country/region on the upper corner.
https://store.dji.com/product/ronin-mx-can-cable-for-ronin-mx-srw-60g?from=autocomplete&position=0
cable.png
2018-8-13
Use props
adamjrichman
lvl.2
United States

This cable has been sold out everywhere for weeks, good luck. I found one on eBay from Malaysia that still hasn't arrived. Adorama got a single one in stock that I also grabbed. It's arrived, and I've found a way to cleanly mount the transmitter to the Ronin-S, but haven't tested it yet. Was going to do that later this week. It is absolutely INSANE that they do not ship either product with this cable when they are advertised to work with each other. I was beyond furious when I realized this.
2018-8-13
Use props
CineView Media
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>

adamjrichman Posted at 2018-8-13 20:32
This cable has been sold out everywhere for weeks, good luck. I found one on eBay from Malaysia that still hasn't arrived. Adorama got a single one in stock that I also grabbed. It's arrived, and I've found a way to cleanly mount the transmitter to the Ronin-S, but haven't tested it yet. Was going to do that later this week. It is absolutely INSANE that they do not ship either product with this cable when they are advertised to work with each other. I was beyond furious when I realized this.

So the Force cant be used without this cable?
2018-8-14
Use props
adamjrichman
lvl.2
United States

That's correct. Although I have the cable and am still figuring out how to make it work. I'm on day 3 of trying to make these work. If you can find any documentation whatsoever, feel free to share.
2018-8-15
Use props
adamjrichman
lvl.2
United States

Seems it's just e-waste. I have it paired but it functions like crap. In no way does the unit's actions mimic that of the devices. And, without anything even resembling documentation, it seems purchasers are SOL. Calling technical support is absolutely worthless because, quote, "They've never experienced any problems with either of these products working together, so we cannot troubleshoot it. Send us an email and wait 24-48 hours for a response, or contact Adorama who you purchased the cable from." WTF? lol. That is just outrageously poor support for $2,000 worth of equipment.
2018-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules