Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I lose transfer of pictures
743 4 2018-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jolov
New
Sweden

I lose transfer of picture to my Iphone, even when my drone is very close to the reciever! I happens all the time!This has never happend with my Phantoms ( 3 and 4) I can still fly, but the screen on my Iphone is black!
I have tried to switch to another cabel, from the Iphone directly to the USB on the reciever, but tje sam problem apear.
What can I do?

2018-8-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced. regarding with your issue may I clarify what error or any status are you receiving on the App?
2018-8-13
Use props
jolov
New
Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-13 07:57
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced. regarding with your issue may I clarify what error or any status are you receiving on the App?

Thank´s for answering! I use DJI Go 4. My screen on the Iphon (7) is all black. Sometimes the picture from the camera returns when the drone is very close to the reciever.
2018-8-13
Use props
jolov
New
Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-13 07:57
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced. regarding with your issue may I clarify what error or any status are you receiving on the App?

Thank´s for answering! I use DJI Go 4. My screen on the Iphon (7) is all black. Sometimes the picture from the camera returns when the drone is very close to the reciever.
2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

jolov Posted at 2018-8-13 08:35
Thank´s for answering! I use DJI Go 4. My screen on the Iphon (7) is all black. Sometimes the picture from the camera returns when the drone is very close to the reciever.

Thank you for the Information, however is it possible for you to provide a screen of the screen when using the app when experiencing the issue? thanks!
2018-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules