Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SSD Drives do not work with July Update
737 6 2018-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mattyphoto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1178278 ft
  • >>>

Just received two new SSD's for my also brand new I2. Updated the I2 to new firmware before even getting SSDs, as the drives were on back ordre. Received SSD's, plugged them in, and got a "no SSD detected". If I dowgrade to April's firmware, the inspire can see them just fine. Wouldn't mind except I do not have access to ProRes RAW like this. Anyone else experience this?
I have upgraded and downgraded twice, same result. Licenses loaded and working just fine, just can't see SSD's on July's update.
2018-8-12
Use props
goldrock
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1893983 ft

cant see it in the menu to format?
2018-8-12
Use props
mattyphoto
lvl.1
  • >>>

No, the entire side of the SSD video menu (left side) is all greyed out). The "format SSD" is blue, as if it's an active link. Clicking it does prompt a response, but that's when I get the "No SSD" pop up window.
2018-8-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

mattyphoto Posted at 2018-8-12 18:37
No, the entire side of the SSD video menu (left side) is all greyed out). The "format SSD" is blue, as if it's an active link. Clicking it does prompt a response, but that's when I get the "No SSD" pop up window.

Hello. Sorry for the late response. Did you try to refresh the firmware using DJI Assistant 2 while the SSD is inside?
2018-8-13
Use props
mattyphoto
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Yes, I conducted the firmware update with an SSD inside.
2018-8-13
Use props
Mad_Angler1
Captain
Flight distance : 2741657 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try as follows,

When the craft is downgraded format the new SSD in the craft then refresh that firmware versions again VIA Assistant 2

The once that it done upgrade to the latest firmware and then format again.
2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

mattyphoto Posted at 2018-8-13 10:18
Yes, I conducted the firmware update with an SSD inside.

If you already reformat and did the firmware and still not working, we highly suggest having the SSD replaced.
2018-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules