Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
NO signal issue. No live feed on my phone from my AC.
1002 11 2018-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_hxwIeGObl05i
lvl.1

Philippines

Hi Everyone,

I updated the latest firmware both RC (V 01.00.0600) and AC (V 01.00.100) and DJI go 4 (V 4.2.21) which was instructed recently on the update.
I flew my drone on the day i updated the firmwares. I also flew my drone yesterday three times. After my last flight yesterday, i tried to connect again to fly it again but an error on the on the overall status showed up. Error is "Abnormal Status" The errors there was "Camera Sensor Error" and  also "Aircraft Encoder Error".

I tried restarting the drone, on off, then remove battery, as well as RC and the Phone. All of a sudden the live feed went back. But it after few seconds it went back to the Error.

The error on the drone is NO signal, but the home point is updating, the aircraft can fly manually using RC controlls, then, camera gimbal control is working, but i aint having the live feed on my phone.

I already tried downgrading the firmware of RC and Drone but error still persist.

To sum it up:

1) NO signal error - along with camera sensor error, and aircraft encoder error
2) If i use phone and AC connection only, it can detect the SD card, but if phone, RC and AC, it cannot detect the SD card.

Please help. This is very frustrating.

I attached the error. Please help.

39003901_290904554794414_3158415264672907264_n.jpg
2018-8-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, just to verify, has the drone been involved in the crash or hard landing before? If not, we sincerely suggest to send the unit in for diagnosis, you may write an email to support@dji.com to start a case. Sorry about this.
2018-8-13
Use props
SparkYeL
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-13 05:19
Hi there, just to verify, has the drone been involved in the crash or hard landing before? If not, we sincerely suggest to send the unit in for diagnosis, you may write an email to  to start a case. Sorry about this.

Hi Susan, I haven't crashed it or error in landing. Dont you have othr inputs what might be the problem.. i really wanted to know.
2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

SparkYeL Posted at 2018-8-13 06:43
Hi Susan, I haven't crashed it or error in landing. Dont you have othr inputs what might be the problem.. i really wanted to know.

It looks like the hardware issue as the firmware refresh doesn't work. I'm afraid that this cannot be figured out remotely, so I suggest to send it in for diagnosis. Sorry about this.
2018-8-15
Use props
Joller79 DK
First Officer
Flight distance : 26447 ft
Denmark

Try a nother micro sd card...  I got the encoder error on one i fixed, because no sd card was in it
2018-8-15
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
First Officer

Hungary

This is hardware error. Camera not connect.
2018-8-16
Use props
SparkYeL
lvl.1

Philippines

Jakab Gipsz Posted at 2018-8-16 13:10
This is hardware error. Camera not connect.

hi, i have tried different camera whic is working also but still have the same error. is it possible that the board is the problem?
2018-8-16
Use props
SparkYeL
lvl.1

Philippines

Joller79 DK Posted at 2018-8-15 10:17
Try a nother micro sd card...  I got the encoder error on one i fixed, because no sd card was in it

hi, i already tried different micro sd too. and still problem. as you can see on the screen recorder the problem is intermittent live feed. which i know it is still working.  but there is a something not functioning correctly.
2018-8-16
Use props
Greg F
Captain
Flight distance : 944308 ft
Australia

Encoder error & Camera Error sounds like an Internal Hardware issue.   You can try re calibrating everything and update Firmware..  In the end best to send it in to get it looked at by DJI..  
2018-8-16
Use props
Jos A
Captain
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

downgrade app to 4.1.15 sees of this help
2018-8-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SparkYeL Posted at 2018-8-16 20:56
hi, i already tried different micro sd too. and still problem. as you can see on the screen recorder the problem is intermittent live feed. which i know it is still working.  but there is a something not functioning correctly.

Hi, if you manage to exhaust the possible troubleshooting steps then it would be better if you will consider the advice from DJI Susan which you'll be needing to send the unit to our facility so that our team can be able to evaluate the spark and fixed it for you. Please don't hesitate to reach us in any case you need our help.
2018-8-17
Use props
Alex Batalov
Captain
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

If the downgrading to 4.1.15 won’t help, then I’m afraid it is a hardware issue and the only thing to do will be to send it in to DJI.
Safe Flying.
Alex.
2018-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules