o(^-^)o
xzgraham
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7 ft
United Kingdom

http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28924
And here is my quad
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7q6omlpp41u4d ... D.jpg?dl=0

If this is a true new supplied Dji PV2+   then at least they are trying and if you notice they have put the ferrite on the same camera cables as i did .
After more  investigation i am going to line the inside of the camera wth ferrite sheeting  and thats another £25  for a small 100mmx100mm sheet .

2014-11-4
Use props
mixstreme
lvl.3

United Kingdom

The new sheilding on the new model is a great example of how WE, the guinea pigs,  have contributed to the new design.
They should supply a kit for all owners of P2V+ to fix such issues free of charge.... That's good customer service and the duty of a responsible manufacturer..... Being of such a great concern of yours......

I doubt they will ever recall any models, but the improvements are also evidence of issues that even today nobody wants to admit....

DJI, I've come to learn that no amount of forum posts, negotiating or plain and simple facts will get you to speak up about any issues, this will be your legacy.......

Simple requests for wiring information, (wifi tx) and various other information have been unanswered, ignored and refused, yet you now do what we only wanted to do in the first place.
Improve your product.....  With the information provided by mass testing from your customers........
Well done....

More and more people are starting to see the true meaning of buying your products.
Buy, fly, fry and modify.

Truly amazed how you get away with it..........

Congratulations on the NEW product...  Hope it performs better than the rest....

-----Bump, sick of asking .......   Ribbon cable????  Still no email......  still no Cable..... STILL NO RESOLVE.
2014-11-4
Use props
eleclair
lvl.2

United States

xzgraham - what size are the ferrite clamps that you installed?  Do you have a part number?
Thanks
2014-11-5
Use props
Bearlodgeonshee
lvl.1

United States

mixstreme Posted at 2014-11-5 05:24
The new sheilding on the new model is a great example of how WE, the guinea pigs,  have contributed  ...

That's correct.  $1200 to become an unpaid quality control tester!
2014-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules