Wont connect to a PC or RC
2196 12 2018-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans177be059
lvl.1

Slovenia

Hi.
I own a mavic for a year now and had no problems so far. But yesterday i tried to fly and it wont connect.
Tried binding again and nothing happens. Remote keeps beeping when i press bind button on AC.
It wont even connect to pc tried few cables and a different computer.

All i did ferlw days ago was update via usb and DJI assistant. Now i cant even downgrade or reset to factory.

Sorry for my bad english. I hope someone can help.
Tadej Marolt
2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize if you are having issues with your Mavic. Is it the Air or the Pro? If its the Mavic Pro, please refer to the video below. Thank you.

2018-8-13
Use props
fans177be059
lvl.1

Slovenia

It is the Mavic Pro.
I tried both of them...
RC part works it connects to the phone and i can get it to start binding.
The part when i should press bind button on AC doesnt. Nothing happens RC just keeps beeping.
2018-8-13
Use props
FlyDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

Make sure your AC isn't switched to WiFi mode.
2018-8-13
Use props
fans177be059
lvl.1

Slovenia

I checked that already and tried few times but no luck.
2018-8-13
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Have you tried the using just the RC and AC holding the sequence of buttons down on the RC. Don't use your phone or tablet just the RC and AC. Leave the phone or tablet turned off. Also be sure the RC and AC are close to each other when "Binding" and away from any metal or interference.
2018-8-13
Use props
fans177be059
lvl.1

Slovenia

Did that too. They where as close as possible.
2018-8-13
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
United States

Doggone It i had this same thing about a year ago and i forgot what i did to fix it. If i remember i will for sure come back. I have oldtimers i guess....
2018-8-13
Use props
miketmtpro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1883940 ft
United States

Try to reset the units in Assistant 2, then see if they bind.  I had to do that once after a fw update. AC would never bind to RC. Reset fixed it.
2018-8-13
Use props
fans177be059
lvl.1

Slovenia

It wont even connect to DJI Assistant. Is there any other way to reset it
2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans177be059 Posted at 2018-8-13 07:42
It wont even connect to DJI Assistant. Is there any other way to reset it

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I would like to ask if your RC will recognize your phone? If yes, I would recommend connecting to the RC first then get the firmware of the RC and connect your phone to your aircraft via Wi-Fi to get the firmware version of the aircraft as well. Please provide the firmware version of your RC and AC as well as the DJI Go 4 app version.
2018-8-13
Use props
fans177be059
lvl.1

Croatia

I finnaly got it to work.
Tried connecting phone and mavic via wifi and it connected normally. Then i tried connecting the rc to the phone and switched mavic to rc and it worked.

Then i did factory reset, update and calibration via assistant. Now everything works as it should.

Thank you for help
2018-8-16
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
United States

fans177be059 Posted at 2018-8-16 03:51
I finnaly got it to work.
Tried connecting phone and mavic via wifi and it connected normally. Then i tried connecting the rc to the phone and switched mavic to rc and it worked.

Alight! thanks for coming back and letting us know. Might help someone else.
I'm still unsure how i fixed the same problem when i had it a year ago but will remember this one if needed.
2018-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules