Motor low idle or loose propeller warning
1887 14 2018-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Y5edsNgNNXjc
lvl.2
United States

I just recieved my a refurvished phantom 4 pro back from DJI post DJI care claim. The first flight, as soon as the drone got into the air I got this warning: Motor low idle or loose propeller.. the drone was showing no abnormal flight characteristics. I checked the blades and inspected the motors. Any advice on this issue?

Thank you in advance
2018-8-13
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

That's sometimes seen as an uncommon false alarm.  
2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there. we're sorry for the inconvenience. Just to verify, does the issue remain if changing to another pair of propellers? May I have the screenshot and last case number for better assistance? Thanks so much!
2018-8-13
Use props
djiuser_Y5edsNgNNXjc
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-13 20:18
Hi there. we're sorry for the inconvenience. Just to verify, does the issue remain if changing to another pair of propellers? May I have the screenshot and last case number for better assistance? Thanks so much!

Hello,

I just tested the drone with a set of new propellers and the warning came up instantly after take off.

The last case number is  CAS-1957758-K1K4V3.

Kind regards,

Dylan

2018-8-16
Use props
djiuser_Y5edsNgNNXjc
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-13 20:18

Hello,

I just tested the drone with a set of new propellers and the warning came up instantly after take off.

The last case number is  CAS-1957758-K1K4V3.

Kind regards,

Dylan

2018-8-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_Y5edsNgNNXjc Posted at 2018-8-16 03:39
Hello,

Received with thanks! Could you refer to below and export the flight records and corresponding flight data for analysis? We'd like to check the exact status, thanks!
Android: Connect the device to the computer, find the flight records stored in …\DJI\dji.pilot\FlightRecord\, and copy the required flight records to the computer.
iOS devices: Connect the device to the computer, launch the iTunes, find the flight records in the DJI GO app, and copy the FlightRecord folder to the computer.

2018-8-17
Use props
djiuser_Y5edsNgNNXjc
lvl.2
United States

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bvsjd ... FOJvxbv9vGZM0a?dl=0

Please find the link to the last 3 flight records. let me know if you need any from a later stage.

Thank you kindly,

Dylan
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_Y5edsNgNNXjc Posted at 2018-8-17 04:54
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bvsjdl0xwowcnxg/AADOkBxzjGWFOJvxbv9vGZM0a?dl=0

This has been forwarded to our engineers for check and analysis. We'll keep you posted if there is an update. Thanks for your patience.
2018-8-19
Use props
djiuser_Y5edsNgNNXjc
lvl.2
United States

Hello,

Is there any word back from the engineers?

Kind Regards,

Dylan
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_Y5edsNgNNXjc Posted at 2018-9-10 22:08
Hello,

Is there any word back from the engineers?

Dylan, sorry for keeping you waiting. Our engineers are still analyzing the exact status, I have pushed them and will help you get an update soon.
2018-9-11
Use props
djiuser_Y5edsNgNNXjc
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-11 00:08
Dylan, sorry for keeping you waiting. Our engineers are still analyzing the exact status, I have pushed them and will help you get an update soon.

Hey,

Its been almost 2 months now...

Thanks
2018-9-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_Y5edsNgNNXjc Posted at 2018-9-23 22:25
Hey,

Its been almost 2 months now...

We haven't received the update from our engineers, we will push again, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-9-24
Use props
djiuser_Y5edsNgNNXjc
lvl.2
United States

This is getting ridiculous..

Could I get the Case number for this issue??!
2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We are terribly for the delay, we are also waiting for the engineers' suggestion regarding this issue. I had informed them to speed up the process.
However, if you do want to send it back, please kindly contact our support on the following page to start a case: http://www.dji.com/support, the local team will also help to diagnose it and take care of it when they receive the drone. Apologize again for the inconvenience.
2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, I got the feedback from the engineers, they also suggested sending the drone in again. Please kindly start a case on the link above or apply for an online repair at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index. Thank you.
2018-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules