DJI in Brazil? Forget
1458 9 2018-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Junior SBC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 476483 ft
Brazil

DJI in Brazil? Forget: If you want to have one, set aside money to buy another as it is the value it will cost of your repair.

Here  in Brazil we do not have official support from DJI, I see many reports  of friends that discourage me to the point of discontinuing the hobby of  aerial photography.

We  can not rely on a Mavic Air: if you fly 200 meters, fall into water for  no apparent reason, DJI after reviewing the flight recorder and  acknowledges the failure, "offers" a 30% discount only on the aircraft,  with freight charges and taxes on behalf of the owner;
We  can not rely on several Mavic Pro with bussola calibration problems,  sold in large stores, but without any possibility of repair, the  owners still have a homemade solution of "gimbal demagnetization";
We can not rely on the Spark with a typical "up and down" problem, where we have no support or guidance to remedy this problem. Only "DJI partner dealer" that charge stratospheric values ​​and take months for a definitive solution.

I  do not understand why such a large market, where weekly pilot meetings  are held, a country with so many lush landscapes and lots to explore,  does not have "serious" support where we can take our DJI products with  the same guarantee that exists in the USA and Europe.

Hugs

(portuguese)

DJI no Brasil? Esqueça: Se você quiser ter um, reserve dinheiro para comprar outro, pois é o valor que vai custar no seu reparo.

Aqui no Brasil não temos suporte oficial do DJI, vejo muitos relatos de amigos que me desencorajam ao ponto de descontinuar o hobby da fotografia aérea.

Nós não podemos confiar em um Mavic Air: se você voar 200 metros, cair na água sem motivo aparente, DJI após rever o gravador de vôo e reconhecer a falha, "oferece" um desconto de 30% apenas na aeronave, com custos de frete e impostos para o proprietário.
Não podemos confiar em vários Mavic Pro com problemas de calibração de bussola mesmo vendidos em grandes lojas, porém sem qualquer possibilidade de reparo, os proprietários têm apenas a solução caseira de "desmagnetização do gimbal"
Não podemos confiar no Spark com um problema típico de "sobe e desce", onde não temos suporte ou orientação para solucionar esse problema. Apenas "partner dealer DJI" que cobram valores estratosféricos e levam meses para uma solução definitiva.

Eu não entendo porque um mercado tão grande , onde encontros semanais de pilotos são realizados, um país com tantas paisagens exuberantes e muito para explorar, não existe um suporte "sério" para onde podemos levar nossos produtos DJI com a mesma garantia que existe em os EUA e a Europa.

Abraços

IMG-20180318-WA0126.jpg

IMG-20180318-WA0044.jpg

IMG-20180318-WA0127.jpg

2018-8-13
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Lots of money there!  Keep plugging away at them.
2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi. We completely understand how you feel. We are very sorry about this. We'll keep on learning to improve professional technical support and official repair services. We are building the official repair service in Brazil, to make sure that we will offer a better service in the nearly further. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you so much for your support and understanding.
2018-8-13
Use props
Junior SBC
Second Officer
Brazil

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-8-13 09:00
Hi. We completely understand how you feel. We are very sorry about this. Rest assured that we'll keep on learning and offer a better experience for the customer we valued. Appreciate your feedback and support. Once again, sorry for the unfortunate experience and thank you so much for your understanding.

Okay, maybe you understand how we feel. But unfortunately its superiors do not and I hope that the manufacturers of drones manage to reach the technological level DJI, but with a better support.

Thank for your reply
2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Junior SBC Posted at 2018-8-13 09:22
Okay, maybe you understand how we feel. But unfortunately its superiors do not and I hope that the manufacturers of drones manage to reach the technological level DJI, but with a better support.

Thank for your reply

The management is working on this, we'll offer more support and service in Brazil in the near future, thanks for your patience.
2018-8-14
Use props
Junior SBC
Second Officer
Brazil

I will wait with great hope for this day, for now, thank the attention of all staff.
By the way, I already had a pleasant experience here in Brazil when I participated in the "DJI New Pilot Experience" event last month in São Paulo conducted by the Authorized Dealer "Top Drone" and I hope that more people have better experience and treatment worldwide.
I wish success in this evolution.

Hugs
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi. Thank you for sharing your pleasant experience with us.
2018-8-14
Use props
Junior SBC
Second Officer

It seems that there was no feedback from DJI. How can we trust a brand that launches increasingly sophisticated products and a post sale without transparency, because it does not admit that the error was the equipment, not the pilot. We want a serious position, many sales are depending on that response.
2018-8-24
Use props
Junior SBC
Second Officer

(portuguese)
Parece que não houve feedback algum por parte da DJI. Como podemos confiar uma marca que lança produtos cada vez mais sofisticados e um pós venda sem transparência, pois não admite que o erro foi do equipamento, não do piloto. Queremos uma posição séria, muitas vendas estão dependendo dessa resposta.
2018-8-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Junior SBC Posted at 2018-8-24 12:14
(portuguese)
Parece que não houve feedback algum por parte da DJI. Como podemos confiar uma marca que lança produtos cada vez mais sofisticados e um pós venda sem transparência, pois não admite que o erro foi do equipamento, não do piloto. Queremos uma posição séria, muitas vendas estão dependendo dessa resposta.

Hi Junior SBC, we apologize that there is no official repair center in Brazil, but our company is working on extending our after-sales service around the world. If there is anything wrong with the drone, you can always contact us, if there is any malfunction in the warranty period after the evaluation, we will provide the warranty service, but we are unable to shoulder the shipping cost at the moment, we are sorry for the this and hope your experience with us will be better in the future.
2018-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules