DJI Care Refresh Refund
1647 4 2018-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
diogo180749
lvl.1

Hi Comunity. I want to share an experience and want your opinion about it. I crashed my MavicPro that resulted in minor damage (mainly loose gimbal) that led to cable replacemente etc. When DJI Netherlands repair office shipped the Drone back to me I received an invitation email to purchase DJI Care Refresh. I accepted it and bought DJI Care Refresh within the 72hours. As soon as I bought it I received a service agreement.

When I finished reading it I realised that DJI Care Refresh does not cover repairs at all! It only replaces 2 times the drone for a 99€ and a 134€ fee no matter what is the damage on the drone! I felt I was fooled. I thought the DJI Care Refresh covered any kind of damage for a year period with the ability of 2 replacements if need be.

Aparantelly there's a DJI Care plan (without Refresh) that has repairs included. I had no idea. That was exactly what I was looking for but it seems there is no DJI Care plan for Mavic Pro.

Knowing all this, I decided to instantly contact dji care in order to get a refund explaining my reasons. After the weekend I just got a response saying the refund request was denied, because according to their policies I have to return Mavic Pro because the Refresh plan is linked to my drone! Say what??? I mean, what is the point of that? The drone literally just came back from the repair office. I haven't even used it because it is in transit from my Mainland home to the place I actually live now. I tried to get an explanation on the logic to return the drone and they give me the standard answers like its the policy bla bla bla without logically explaning the reason to return the drone in order to get DJI Care Refresh cancelled.

I really really feel fooled by DJI. I'm really upset! I know I did a mistake in buying it, but I seriously tought this was the kind of plan that covered any kind of repairs. Seriously, does anyone have a logical explanation on why do we have to return the drone?

Thank you for loosing your time,
2018-8-13
Use props
Paul_IA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

Sorry for your situation mate. I know it doesn't help any, but "Caveat emptor". I think DJI asking you to return the drone is a bit much though. You might want to keep at this to make sure it's just not a canned response from one of their reps who doesn't want to do the extra leg work to get you a refund.
2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We're sorry for the inconvenience. According to the terms of DJI Care Refresh,  it can be cancelled upon return of the product purchased, hope for your understanding.
More details, please visit this link: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#s4

DJI Care Refresh.png
2018-8-13
Use props
djiuser_8N4KfnIGxNzA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2479308 ft
Australia

I've missed out on Care Refresh for my new Mavic Pro due to Online DJI Payment System Problems and am still awaiting any REAL Support.
NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!!
2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_8N4KfnIGxNzA Posted at 2018-8-13 22:13
I've missed out on Care Refresh for my new Mavic Pro due to Online DJI Payment System Problems and am still awaiting any REAL Support.
NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!!

There, we are sorry to know about the difficulty. Could you please provide us with your order number if there is one? If you had contacted our support, you can also provide us with your ticket number, we will do our best to help.
2018-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules