Using app
483 7 2018-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kelfie
lvl.1

Australia

Hi I have just purchased a Mavic Pro , I wanted to use my iPad to connect to the remote however dji go 4 isn’t compatible with my device , I have also downloaded the dji go original app but it doesn’t have Mavic as an option does anyone know if you can use the Mavic on the original app under another model name thanks
2018-8-13
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can only use the Apple devices listed here. The devices marked with the orange dots are the devices DJI currently supports.

Mavics can only be flown with DJI GO 4. They are not compatible with DJI GO 3.

2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and sorry for some inconvenience that you have faced. regarding with your concern may I clarify what Ipad are you using? however make sure as well your Ipad is on the latest IOS version for the app to be compatible seen you needed to use the DJI GO 4 app for the Mavic Pro.
2018-8-13
Use props
kelfie
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-13 13:57
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and sorry for some inconvenience that you have faced. regarding with your concern may I clarify what Ipad are you using? however make sure as well your Ipad is on the latest IOS version for the app to be compatible seen you needed to use the DJI GO 4 app for the Mavic Pro.

Hi mate I’m using a iPad 3rd gen but it has 9.3 some software I think it is 9.3.5 or 9.3.8 , i don’t have it on me at this point but it says it is up to date
2018-8-13
Use props
kelfie
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-13 13:57

If it isn’t compatible any suggestions/recommendations on the cheapest second hand 9.7 inch tablet to buy as I’ve already spent $150 on a Mavmount so I don’t want to waste it and would only need the tablet for the sol purpose of flying the drone
2018-8-13
Use props
DylanR2011
lvl.2
Flight distance : 148596 ft
United States

kelfie Posted at 2018-8-13 15:15
If it isn’t compatible any suggestions/recommendations on the cheapest second hand 9.7 inch tablet to buy as I’ve already spent $150 on a Mavmount so I don’t want to waste it and would only need the tablet for the sol purpose of flying the drone

To be fully honest I think your best option would be to find a refurbished newer model iPad that is compatible with the app. Not that other tablets don't work but I've seen more reliability when using an iOS device. Sorry for the inconvenience though, it can be hard once a device isn't supported anymore especially with something you put so much money into.
2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

kelfie Posted at 2018-8-13 15:15
If it isn’t compatible any suggestions/recommendations on the cheapest second hand 9.7 inch tablet to buy as I’ve already spent $150 on a Mavmount so I don’t want to waste it and would only need the tablet for the sol purpose of flying the drone

Hi there thanks for the info, regarding with your question here's the tested device and recommend in our list, however, additional devices available as testing and development continues.
2018-8-14
Use props
Arny85
New

Ukraine

Hi! A month ago, my phone broke at the wrong time. The battery has stopped charging. I needed new phone. Buy refurbished phones in Australia  is very simple. I bought iIphone 11.  The phone works quickly and without any problems.
2021-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules