Camera Sensor and Aircraft Encoder Error - Intermittent live feed
571 1 2018-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SparkYeL
lvl.2

Philippines

Hi Everyone, i need your expert opinion on this.

Recently, i am having problem with camera sensor error and aircraft encoder error. Last night, i tried to refresh the latest firmware using dji assistant 2. It suddenly give the live feed from the camera for a long time, but i know that it is not yet fixed since it's tweaking. After few restart to check if this is permanent the 3rd attempt is not ok already, no signal is there again and the camera sensor error and aircraft encoder cames back.

What i wanted to understand is, is this a hardware or software issue?
Is it possible that the gimbal flex, or assembly is damaged or still good but there is a lose connection?

Please give me some inputs.

see see below screen recorder.

2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced. regarding with your concern may I ask do you have any crash issue before? and also if the error is very often or what? if yes I would recommend to send it in to the facility for further checking of the issue. you can just reach one of our support for you to have an assistance. you can just go to this link https://www.dji.com/support then you can choose between Online support, Email and phone as well.
2018-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules