Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air - DJIGo4 Photos/ Videos GONE
1871 7 2018-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MiiaStudios
New
Flight distance : 4104 ft

I went to my app today, and noticed that ALL my footage and photos that were NOT on the SD are gone.
I'm not sure what happened, I don't know what exactly happened.
I went to CUBA and have beautiful footage on there, and now I'm worried theyre gone forever.
I'm not sure what to do, i went to clear cache and it's only for the software. So i have no idea where they went

has this happened to anyone else?
2018-8-13
Use props
GDL
First Officer
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Singapore

Do you mean files in MA internal memory? Files in mobile device just cache and the actual one should be in the SD card or MA internal memory.
2018-8-13
Use props
Oscarfer30
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7756 ft

Chile

DJI Go app has a maintenance feature to clear cache after upload the flight data to the server.  Not sure if this was your case.
2018-8-13
Use props
MiiaStudios
New

GDL Posted at 2018-8-13 19:33
Do you mean files in MA internal memory? Files in mobile device just cache and the actual one should be in the SD card or MA internal memory.

Whats the MA memory?
2018-8-14
Use props
MiiaStudios
New

Oscarfer30 Posted at 2018-8-13 19:48
DJI Go app has a maintenance feature to clear cache after upload the flight data to the server.  Not sure if this was your case.

Is there anyway to try to get the stuff back?
I'm super bummed about it
2018-8-14
Use props
LordoftheFlies
lvl.4

If you haven't deleted them from the SD card or the Mavic Air's Internal Storage, they should still be there. Plug in the Mavic Air into in CPU and check.
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thanks for reaching out and sorry for some inconvenience regarding with you concern as what the other post yes they correct you can check if the files is on the Internal storage of the Aircraft you can just plug your Aircraft to you PC/Computer and see, and for the selection of storage you can check the attached screenshot
2018-8-14
Use props
djiuser_C5NoIHiQ4vgl
New

Finland

F... this exact thing happened to me today, now im 100km away from the place I took the images and didn't check them afterwards. Now they're effin GONE!

I did all the updates for the mavic air, including new firmware. Then took off and took about 20-30 photos and 2 videos and only 1 photo and those 2 videos were on the SD-card. Seriously WHAT THE F*CK DJI?? Can you please TEST your software before release them so people can have their expensive toys work correctly!

Also at some point some update f*cked up the otg-cable and it only works if I flip the cable and when i do that it is NOT possible to attach the phone to the controller because the cable is too short. Same thing with the other USB-port on the controller, the cable only works one way and if you put it wrong way it doesn't recognize sh*t.

Im seriously frustrated. How can I do business if my tools are really just toys???? And im pretty sure dji will not ever pay/compensate anything to me for losing my images.
2019-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules