How to add new transactions in Quicken through Mobile App?
623 5 2018-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
karengibbs
lvl.1

India

Hello,
Recently I started quicken mobile app and I want to use it for adding new transactions. But I don’t know how can I add new transactions in Quicken through my Mobile App. If anyone know about it please tell me.
2018-8-13
Use props
kimberlyphillip
New

India

To enter a new transaction on your mobile device:
1.        Tap Add icon on your iOS or Menu icon on your Android device and choose Add Transaction.
2.        Based on your location, quicken presents a list of local merchants. You can choose one of them as the payee, or enter a payee of your own.
3.        Quicken defaults to a debit or credit card expense. If needed, you can tap Expense to record a check, add an income transaction, or to change the account.
4.        Use the keypad to enter the transaction amount and tap Next.
5.        Assign a category, tag, and memo. To save time, you can skip these for now. You can sync and update the transaction later in your desktop software.
6.        Tap Done. The transaction is added to the account on your mobile device. The next time you sync, it’ll sync to your desktop software.

Quicken support phone number | Quicken support number | Quicken chat support
2018-8-13
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

WARNING: The above posted links end with .XYZ; not the normal .com domain.  The links could lead to MalWare or Phishing scam.
2018-8-13
Use props
InvisibleName 7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 795653 ft
United States

What the hell's this doing in the Mavic Air forum anyway??????
2018-8-14
Use props
Paul_IA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

Looks like same person set up two accounts and then planted a virus trap. Saw another one of these in another thread yesterday. Just hit the "report" button so the forum admins can take care of it.
2018-8-14
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Paul_IA Posted at 2018-8-14 04:17
Looks like same person set up two accounts and then planted a virus trap. Saw another one of these in another thread yesterday. Just hit the "report" button so the forum admins can take care of it.

Did report thing, the minute I saw posts.  Not that it did any good...
2018-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules