Changing the frame rate and ISO on Google Pixel 2 XL
3204 10 2018-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dimonodessa
lvl.1
Ukraine

Why there is no possibility to change the frame rate (eg 1080p 60fps, 1080p 30fps) for Android devices(for Google Pixel 2 XL). It's necessary to be able to shoot slow motion. Is this planned to be implemented for Android devices?
Also, the issue with ISO, is there a possibility to set it up manually?

2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. However, the only available frame rate is 30 fps. For ISO settings, you may check that under camera settings.
2018-8-14
Use props
dimonodessa
lvl.1
Ukraine

thanks,but will the function of changing the frame rate be implemented? Do you plan this?
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

dimonodessa Posted at 2018-8-14 07:53
thanks,but will the function of changing the frame rate be implemented? Do you plan this?

As of now, we don't have any updates in regards to this. Don't worry, this has been forwarded to our engineers.
2018-8-14
Use props
dimonodessa
lvl.1
Ukraine

thanks, I'll be waiting)
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

dimonodessa Posted at 2018-8-14 23:51
thanks, I'll be waiting)

You're welcome. Please let us know if you still need anything.
2018-8-15
Use props
dimonodessa
lvl.1
Ukraine

Sorry again, but I can't find any settings for ISO under camera settings. Here is my screen:

2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

dimonodessa Posted at 2018-8-15 23:52
Sorry again, but I can't find any settings for ISO under camera settings. Here is my screen:

[view_image]

Thank you for the response. Upon checking, ISO Settings are only currently available for iOS devices. You may double check it here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf
2018-8-16
Use props
dimonodessa
lvl.1
Ukraine

clear, it is very sad that the app for Android doesn't support such important functions(settings for the frame rate, ISO and shutter speed)
Thanks for the answers!
2018-8-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

dimonodessa Posted at 2018-8-16 06:56
clear, it is very sad that the app for Android doesn't support such important functions(settings for the frame rate, ISO and shutter speed)
Thanks for the answers!

You're welcome, sir. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
2018-8-16
Use props
Optimus_Prime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

As always, DJI just able fully support for iOS device out there. That's why even you own very powerful device, you will never get close to iOS support because : you belong yo Android world!
2018-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules