Phantom 4 pro+ upgrade firmware to version 01.05.0600
7688 8 2018-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf4342166
lvl.1
Flight distance : 322 ft
United Kingdom

I am tearing my hair and going absolutely NUTS!  I've a Phantom 4 Pro Plus.  My remote controller keeps reminding me there's a new firmware version 01.05.0600 and from comments in the forum it seems worth installing.  But can somebody supply me a URL where I can download this firmware to an SD card?!  The product support page from DJI is hopeless.  It has only firmware version 04.01.00 listed.  Third party websites such as Heliguy and Drone DJ list the new version, but don't provide any links.

The DJI website and the topic headings for this forum don't even list the Phantom 4 Pro Plus as a product any more.  

I realize I can download the DJI Go app and upgrade from that, but I bought the Plus version so I shouldn't have to mess with my phone to run my bird.

The instructions for firmware upgrades on the Pro Plus say you can download and upgrade from an SD card.  But where the heck can I find the download?
2018-8-14
Use props
AdZaM
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Hi,

I think that you may be getting confused.....

Firmware 01.05.0600 is Aircraft Firmware

Firmware 01.04.01.00 is Controller Firmware

The Aircraft Firmware is available via DJI Assistant 2, Which v01.05.0600 is for the Aircraft not the Controller

The Controller Firmware is available on the P4P Page under Downloads, Which v01.04.01.00 is latest version for P4P+ Controller, Updated via SDCard.

2018-8-14
Use props
fansf4342166
lvl.1
Flight distance : 322 ft
United Kingdom

Duh!  Very many thanks.  Indeed I am confusing the aircraft and the controller firmware.
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience and confusion. Please kindly refer to the attached image below for the latest firmware version to your drone. Also, I recommend you to update the firmware via DJI Assistant 2. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

2018-8-14
Use props
AdZaM
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-14 08:06
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience and confusion. Please kindly refer to the attached image below for the latest firmware version to your drone. Also, I recommend you to update the firmware via DJI Assistant 2. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi Natalia,

I believe the image you posted is also incorrect as the latest firmware available for the + Controller is v01.04.01.00.

Released 13th April 2018

Regards
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

AdZaM Posted at 2018-8-14 13:18
Hi Natalia,

I believe the image you posted is also incorrect as the latest firmware available for the + Controller is v01.04.01.00.

Hello. May I know where did you see that date? Because the image attached above was from our website. You may check the release note of Phantom 4 Pro+ firmware on our website. Go to www.dji.com. Search for Phantom 4 Pro downloads and under that page, please kindly download the PDF file of Phantom 4 Pro/Pro+ release note. Please see the attached image below for reference. Thank you.

2018-8-14
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-14 14:01
Hello. May I know where did you see that date? Because the image attached above was from our website. You may check the release note of Phantom 4 Pro+ firmware on our website. Go to www.dji.com. Search for Phantom 4 Pro downloads and under that page, please kindly download the PDF file of Phantom 4 Pro/Pro+ release note. Please see the attached image below for reference. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi. I just checked that same website and AdZaM is correct. The download page (below your screen capture) offers:

Phantom 4 Pro+ Remote Controller Firmware v01.04.01.00
2018-04-13

The Release Notes haven't been updated to reflect the latest Pro+ controller update.
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Punchbuggy Posted at 2018-8-14 19:11
Hi. I just checked that same website and AdZaM is correct. The download page (below your screen capture) offers:

Phantom 4 Pro+ Remote Controller Firmware v01.04.01.00

Hello there, thank you for that information. I will address this concern to the right department for further clarification. Thank you.
2018-8-15
Use props
droneflyer101
lvl.4
United Kingdom

https://www.heliguy.com/blog/dji-phantom-4-firmware-update-guide/ - This helped me update
2018-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules