Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Forum settings
402 8 2018-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RubiconCSL
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Morning all.  just signed up.  

Simple question: is there a way to change the format dates are displayed in these forums?  The whole world outside the US displays dates as DD-MM-YYYY and it's confusing when looking in here.  Most forums let you specify such things in your profile, but I can't see it in here; all I can see is the ability to change my avatar/pic?

Moan over
2018-8-14
Use props
S.D. Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nope. You can change your avatar but that's about it. As your level goes up, you'll have some ability to modify/edit what you post but also doesn't mean it'll work. I supposedly have the ability to turn off email notification from here but it still comes through.
2018-8-14
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

nah I think you can't change it
2018-8-14
Use props
MrArcher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 401706 ft
United States

Sure would be nice if we could simply see what threads we've posted in, or read for that matter.
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. do you mean the format of the date of your post here in the forum?
2018-8-14
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-14 11:32
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. do you mean the format of the date of your post here in the forum?

I think he wants to rule the world
2018-8-14
Use props
RubiconCSL
lvl.1

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-14 11:32

Hi Tony.  I mean where a date like in the attached screenshot.  Instead of saying 7-10 to mean the 10th July, have it say 10-7, as it would be written outside the US.  Usually in forums one can define the date formats.

2018-8-14
Use props
Vliegende Hollander
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1865751 ft
Netherlands

RubiconCSL Posted at 2018-8-14 14:04
Hi Tony.  I mean where a date like in the attached screenshot.  Instead of saying 7-10 to mean the 10th July, have it say 10-7, as it would be written outside the US.  Usually in forums one can define the date formats.

[view_image]

I agree with you.
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

RubiconCSL Posted at 2018-8-14 14:04
Hi Tony.  I mean where a date like in the attached screenshot.  Instead of saying 7-10 to mean the 10th July, have it say 10-7, as it would be written outside the US.  Usually in forums one can define the date formats.

[view_image]

Hi, thanks for the response, unfortunately, we don't have an option to modify the format of the date, however, we will forward your idea to the right department for consideration. Thank you for the support.
2018-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules