Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 2 Quick spin
1357 10 2018-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneAway Sweden
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2157300 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Hi,
have this problem with my inspire 2 and quick spin function, it seems that when im turning the i2 and the quick spin turns in the drone dosent make full quick spin, sometimes the spin cancels and i2 goes another way. anyone have same problem?
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Just to confirm, are you referring to the Spotlight Pro?
2018-8-14
Use props
HVMediaUG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1958169 ft
  • >>>

@wanda - no why do you think he is referring to spotlight pro. i think he described his problem really clear. it`s no secret, that since the latest patch, the quickspin fails terrible. you can read the problems in several topics around this forum. please fix this and dont tell him to "shutdown and reboot his aircraft" or "take of the gimbal and put it on again" or whatever your great tips are...
btw.: same problem since updating to latest FW
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

HVMediaUG Posted at 2018-8-14 08:51
@wanda - no why do you think he is referring to spotlight pro. i think he described his problem really clear. it`s no secret, that since the latest patch, the quickspin fails terrible. you can read the problems in several topics around this forum. please fix this and dont tell him to "shutdown and reboot his aircraft" or "take of the gimbal and put it on again" or whatever your great tips are...
btw.: same problem since updating to latest FW

Hello. Sorry about that. Did you try to refresh the firmware using DJI Assistant 2?
2018-8-14
Use props
HVMediaUG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1958169 ft
  • >>>

only downgrading works for me. the recent firmware have problems with several sensors, landing gear and quick-spin function....
2018-8-14
Use props
DroneAway Sweden
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

HVMediaUG Posted at 2018-8-14 10:02
only downgrading works for me. the recent firmware have problems with several sensors, landing gear and quick-spin function....

have to try that, I can also cancel the quick spin with the RC and thats new haha... well like you said it's terrible, and scary when the aircraft do the spin an then going the opposite way.
2018-8-14
Use props
djiuser_2dtWgxBXs1AE
lvl.2

Turkey

thanks for sharing
2018-12-6
Use props
neilw_uk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4814482 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Which FW are you getting this on? I had this when the ProRes RAW FW came out so rolled back. I'm now and the latest and its better but not as good as it use to be. I fine in a straight line it does a 360, but if your turning/ banking it ends up pointing in a different direction.
2018-12-6
Use props
DroneAway Sweden
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

neilw_uk Posted at 12-6 05:52
Which FW are you getting this on? I had this when the ProRes RAW FW came out so rolled back. I'm now and the latest and its better but not as good as it use to be. I fine in a straight line it does a 360, but if your turning/ banking it ends up pointing in a different direction.

I did go back to an old FW that soleved the problem, have now updated to the latest but haven’t had the time to test it yet! I know that DJI has solved this in the latest update!
2018-12-6
Use props
djiuser_2dtWgxBXs1AE
lvl.2

Turkey

thanks for sharing
2018-12-6
Use props
djiuser_eKymXvGYm7iR
lvl.1

United States

only downgrading works for me. Lucky Patcher 9Apps VidMate