dji refresh care purchase
1166 8 2018-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spark29
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90748 ft
Denmark

Hi. If i choose to buy Dji refresh care from their store can i then get the refresh key via mail? Meaning i don't wan't to wait for it if
i buy it from another store here in Denmark.
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. regarding with your question. once you purchase the DJI Care Refresh directly from DJI Store. it will automatically activated no need for you to activate it, it just that you just need to wait for the agreement number that will be send through your email.
2018-8-14
Use props
spark29
lvl.4
Denmark

Hi. Guess the email with key would come shortly after same day?
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

spark29 Posted at 2018-8-14 07:12
Hi. Guess the email with key would come shortly after same day?

Hi there, if you are purchasing DJI Care Refresh separately for a previously purchased DJI product, DJI Care Refresh will be activated automatically within 24 hours. Your service agreement will be sent to you via email. More details, please visit this link: https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... t-v2&position=2
2018-8-14
Use props
spark29
lvl.4
Denmark

Hi Dji Susan. I didn't purchase Dji Care Refresh before on my old drone so now that i have the new one i'll purchase the Refresh from your website. As mentioned you will send the Refresh key via email shortly after
i payed online?
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

spark29 Posted at 2018-8-15 10:15
Hi Dji Susan. I didn't purchase Dji Care Refresh before on my old drone so now that i have the new one i'll purchase the Refresh from your website. As mentioned you will send the Refresh key via email shortly after
i payed online?

If  you're going to purchase DJI Care Refresh from our online store for a new drone, the plan will be binded automatically to the drone's serial number. After settling the payment, you can check the service information here https://www.dji.com/service/djic ... =brandsite&from=nav . Just click on "Checking Your DJI Care Refresh" and enter your serial number or the agreement number. And you'll receive the agreement number of DJI Care Refresh via email within 24 hours. Activation codes are being provided if you purchase the DJI Care Refresh from  3rd party dealers or from DJI physical store.
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
2018-8-15
Use props
spark29
lvl.4
Denmark

Hi. Well i got it right now. Thank's for your help, DJ Diana
2018-8-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

spark29 Posted at 2018-8-18 10:22
Hi. Well i got it right now. Thank's for your help, DJ Diana

You are welcome. Should there is any further question, feel free to contact us.
2018-8-19
Use props
spark29
lvl.4
Denmark

Sure will
2018-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules