Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Argtek WiFi Signal Range Extender for Spark
2141 9 2018-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lex_Luchor
Second Officer
Flight distance : 98179 ft
France

Hi everyone!

I am interested in the following Wi-Fi extender system from ARGtek:

WiFi Signal Range Extender For DJI Mavic Air/Pro/Spark
http://www.argtek.com/en/product ... park-MAVICEXT8.html

Does it really work?

Regards

2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. It is not recommended to use the third-party accessories, we are unable to ensure the compatibility and the performance. For you to install that particular Wi-Fi extender is you need to do some modification. Please take note that any modification can void your warranty. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-8-14
Use props
DMX_MT
Captain
Malta

Excellent Choice ! You will soon be flying at Record Distances ! Beware of the the Battery Limit though.
2018-8-14
Use props
Alex Batalov
Captain
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

I would recommend 4hawks raptor sr any day over this one! 4hawks is muuuch better.
Safe Flying
2018-8-15
Use props
Lex_Luchor
Second Officer
Flight distance : 98179 ft
Spain

Alex Batalov Posted at 2018-8-15 02:07
I would recommend 4hawks raptor sr any day over this one! 4hawks is muuuch better.
Safe Flying

Very nice solution but cost a lot!
2018-8-15
Use props
Lowkicker
United Kingdom

Being in UK - operating under CE output limitations - is there any point in using something like this?
the press coverage for the Drone is inspirational. the reality of CE is somewhat different. I'm not looking to circumvent local legislation etc - just a way to ensure reliable video streaming over longer distances - also looking to reduce the risk of a crash / oceanic event (I was some days over my ability to purchase DJI care)
2018-8-16
Use props
Warriewoodlad
First Officer
Flight distance : 625230 ft
Australia

Being in Australia and limited to VLOS, I don't need an exender - the Sparks range is already much more than I am allowed.
2018-8-16
Use props
Greg F
Captain
Flight distance : 944308 ft
Australia

No idea never used any.   
2018-8-16
Use props
BrandonW77
lvl.4

I would never use something like that product on my Spark.  It can already go a mile with no problem which is more than far enough for me.  Plus, from what I've read the stock antennae are already pushing out the maximum of what's legal so this add-on would be kinda pointless.   I could see using the parabolic boosters since they're passive and don't require opening up/modifying the equipment but so far I've seen no need.
2018-8-16
Use props
Junior SBC
Captain
Flight distance : 476483 ft
Brazil

Here in Brazil, its use will be prohibited if it is not in compliance with "Anatel", the communications regulatory agency.
2018-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules