Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Accident on set - Dead/Broken Ronin-M
1626 4 2018-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CaueDavila
New

Last week I was on a shoot operating the Ronin-M in the woods, slipped on the side of a hill and I was lucky to grab on to a tree, but my Ronin-M went down the hill, something like 10m and the result that now it lies dead and split in half. The main part that holds the electronics and battery broke. I'd already sent an email to DJIs support on their website but had no return for a week. I'm from Brazil and DJI has no authorized assistance here (got my ronin-m on B&H NY during vacations with my wife).
Has anyone had any major problem like mine? Is it possible to get it fixed? All the electronics seem to be working fine, I reconected all the wires and turned it on and all the motors are trying to get themselves straight.

I'm quite desperate because I have a lot of shoots scheduled with my Ronin and a new one here in Brazil is damn expensive and DJI is not giving any response.

I've had it for 3 years now and I absolutely love working with the Ronin-M.

2018-8-14
Use props
CaueDavila
New

Brazil

2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Caue, I am sorry for the late response to your post and the mishap. I get the ticket according to your forum account. As per checking, we noticed that our support replied to your ticket in time, and we replied to you on Aug 14 but haven't received a reply from you. Could you please check that email? Please let me know if you haven't received it or you have further request. Look forward to your reply.
2018-8-19
Use props
CaueDavila
New

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-8-19 23:51
Caue, I am sorry for the late response to your post and the mishap. I get the ticket according to your forum account. As per checking, we noticed that our support replied to your ticket in time, and we replied to you on Aug 14 but haven't received a reply from you. Could you please check that email? Please let us know if you haven't received it or you have further request. Look forward to your reply.

I double checked my email and haven't received any email from DJI in response to my ticket. The ticket is 1285151, I checked my inbox, spam folder and didn't found anything.
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

CaueDavila Posted at 2018-8-20 03:21
I double checked my email and haven't received any email from DJI in response to my ticket. The ticket is 1285151, I checked my inbox, spam folder and didn't found anything.

Thanks for getting back, Caue. I will try to ask the proper team to help sending the email again, prior to this, I would like to confirm the last email you replied to us. I will PM you to confirm. Please check later. Thank you.
2018-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules