Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I switched to the Phantom 3 Pro...
633 5 2018-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BeastMaster_101
First Officer
Flight distance : 1082992 ft
Canada

I thought about it for a while, switching my Spark for the P3P. I found that Canadian laws are getting easier in 2018 for all types of drone. Not only that but I found a guy that had a more complete kit. 4 batteries, ND filters, carrying bag, 2 new sets of props, range extender thing etc... So I decided to go for it. I flew it and I just felt more confident. The controller altho bigger, gave me much more sense of control. The speed, the 4k 30fps D-log video and the amazing signal quality and range (without the range extender thing), and wow the flight time was just night and day compared to the Spark. So I made the right choice in my mind and Im happy that I did it. I will no longer be as active in the Spark tab of the forum, altho ill answer some stuff here and there. Find me on the Phantom page. I've had so much fun with the Spark, now thats gonna get doubled with the Phantom ;)
2018-8-14
Use props
DMX_MT
Captain
Malta

Excellent, enjoy your Phantom Mate !
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for sharing your experienced. We are happy that you are enjoying your Phantom 3 pro. Have a safe flights.
2018-8-14
Use props
BeastMaster_101
First Officer
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-14 07:01
Thank you for sharing your experienced. We are happy that you are enjoying your Phantom 3 pro. Have a safe flights.

Safe flights indeed.
2018-8-14
Use props
BeastMaster_101
First Officer
Canada

DMX_MT Posted at 2018-8-14 06:58
Excellent, enjoy your Phantom Mate !

Thanks!
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Please let us know if you have other concern, we are happy to help. Cheers!
2018-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules