Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4a plus IMU Calibration Error afer 5 Step
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
0xJaw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 65873 ft
Indonesia

Hi, i have a drone i just refresh the firmware becuse i did crash before and i repaired the drone. But when i want to calibration the IMU because dji go tell me that i need to calibrate the IMU.

Everything went well but after 6/6 step the drone was up down position i got error.
No 1 Imu calibration error code 13

So what is the problems??
B58D96C3-4426-42C3-9316-6C1B94D5ABA6.jpeg
F2629A34-234B-4558-BB9D-BACA49ED1024.jpeg
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the inconvenience, regarding with your concern have you try to calibrate in outdoor and an open space area without any interference?  before retrying to calibrate it make sure to cool down the Aircraft first, If still unfortunately what I can only suggest to that is send it in to the facility for further checking since as what you mention you have a crash experience with your Aircraft.
2018-8-14
Use props
0xJaw
lvl.1
Indonesia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-14 07:55
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the inconvenience, regarding with your concern have you try to calibrate in outdoor and an open space area without any interference?  before retrying to calibrate it make sure to cool down the Aircraft first, If still unfortunately what I can only suggest to that is send it in to the facility for further checking since as what you mention you have a crash experience with your Aircraft.

hi, today i tried but i get same error, i will try in open space
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

0xJaw Posted at 2018-8-15 09:11
hi, today i tried but i get same error, i will try in open space

Thank you for  the report. just keeps us posted regarding on it thanks!
2018-8-15
Use props
0xJaw
lvl.1
Indonesia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-15 09:13
Thank you for  the report. just keeps us posted regarding on it thanks!

Hi there, my case still not resolve, my imu cant be calibrate till now.. i dont know what to do, it is ok if I fly without 1 imu ? i still have another imu worked fine.
2019-7-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day 0xJaw. I am sorry to know what that you are still having issues with your DJI Phantom 4 Advanced. Since this issue is happening on the said drone I would recommend you contact our DJI support team for further help and assistance at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to fix and find out the reason why is this happened to your drone and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank for understanding and for your support.

2019-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules