Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't calibrate manually with Huawei P20 Pro, issue
3517 17 2018-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marcusa
lvl.1
Italy

I have Huawei P20 Pro, the instruction say i must calibrate the Osmo with my phone before to try with automatic setting,but the screw in the rear side of phone can't set in the right position , whe i chose the right position and when i  try to rotate the phone the body of my phone touch the other screw for left / right regolation, i suppose my phone is to much big or Gimbal not right for my Phone.... Solutions??
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. I just want to confirm, are you referring to Osmo or Osmo Mobile 2? The size of the mobile device mount is 116 x 30 x 34 mm. The Osmo can comfortably hold 5.5-inch devices. The Osmo Mobile 2 supports smartphones 58.6-84.8 mm wide and up to 8.4 mm thick.
2018-8-15
Use props
Marcusa
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-15 09:26
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. I just want to confirm, are you referring to Osmo or Osmo Mobile 2? The size of the mobile device mount is 116 x 30 x 34 mm. The Osmo can comfortably hold 5.5-inch devices. The Osmo Mobile 2 supports smartphones 58.6-84.8 mm wide and up to 8.4 mm thick.

good afternoon, i don't know the exactly dimension but in manual balancing the body of smarthpone touch the rear screw, i need max extension in the down side for vertical balance, , after do it i try to rotate the smarthpone and it  touch the screw so i can't stabilizy correctly my osmo mobile 2 in manual mode,  in automatic mode i can stabilizy the osmo, but i think the motor can't work well for stabilizy the smarthpone, i have another question...i'm trying to update the osmo FIRMWARE but it say FAIL TO OBTAIN FIRMWARE INFORMATION...
THANK YOU
Marco
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Marcusa Posted at 2018-8-15 09:37
good afternoon, i don't know the exactly dimension but in manual balancing the body of smarthpone touch the rear screw, i need max extension in the down side for vertical balance, , after do it i try to rotate the smarthpone and it  touch the screw so i can't stabilizy correctly my osmo mobile 2 in manual mode,  in automatic mode i can stabilizy the osmo, but i think the motor can't work well for stabilizy the smarthpone, i have another question...i'm trying to update the osmo FIRMWARE but it say FAIL TO OBTAIN FIRMWARE INFORMATION...
THANK YOU
Marco

Thank you for the response. Can you take a picture or video of how you mounted your mobile device to your Osmo mobile 2?
2018-8-15
Use props
Marcusa
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-15 09:44
Thank you for the response. Can you take a picture or video of how you mounted your mobile device to your Osmo mobile 2?

whait  some minutes, i reply shortly :-)
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Marcusa Posted at 2018-8-15 09:45

Alright. Thank you.
2018-8-15
Use props
Marcusa
lvl.1
Italy

Marcusa Posted at 2018-8-15 09:45

First photo
my smarthpone is not vertical correctly in manual setting
second photo ,
if I try to further adjust the slide the phone has touch the rear screw with the body of smarthpone
it ok now?
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Marcusa Posted at 2018-8-15 09:58
[view_image][view_image]
First photo
my smarthpone is not vertical correctly in manual setting

Did you try to move this?
2018-8-16
Use props
Marcusa
lvl.1
Italy

to improve the balance I should use the entire useful stroke of the slide, but I can not go beyond a certain position because the phone hits the rear locking screw, look
2018-8-16
Use props
Marcusa
lvl.1
Italy

I can not manually adjust it vertically even by moving the whole slide, probably the smarthpone is too big / heavy
2018-8-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Marcusa Posted at 2018-8-16 06:59
[view_image]

I can not manually adjust it vertically even by moving the whole slide, probably the smarthpone is too big / heavy

Can you try a different mobile device?
2018-8-16
Use props
Marcusa
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-16 07:26
Can you try a different mobile device?

yes i can, but is not my idea to mount an old smarthpone...with new gimbal... i suppose my smarthpone is oversize for osmo mobile 2, thans all
2018-8-16
Use props
Marcusa
lvl.1
Italy

the phone is too thick, does not enter the gimbal rubber guide
2018-8-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Marcusa Posted at 2018-8-16 07:35
[view_image]

the phone is too thick, does not enter the gimbal rubber guide

The Osmo Mobile 2 supports smartphones 58.6-84.8 mm wide and up to 8.4 mm thick.
2018-8-16
Use props
Marcusa
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-16 07:43
The Osmo Mobile 2 supports smartphones 58.6-84.8 mm wide and up to 8.4 mm thick.

i think i must buy a more big gimbal, thank you for support
2018-8-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Marcusa Posted at 2018-8-16 07:58
i think i must buy a more big gimbal, thank you for support

You're welcome, sir.
2018-8-16
Use props
Marcusa
lvl.1
Italy

2018-8-17
Use props
Siserman Paul
New

Romania

Hello everyone.
My Mate 20 Pro doesn't really work with Dji 1.
Can someone tell me if are compatible or not??
My mail: paul.siserman@gmail.com
Thank you very much.
2019-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules