1389 8 2018-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vqZe4ZyPoTQr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 469583 ft
Sweden

Hello!

Can anyone please watch this video and tell me what is going on ?

Best Regards!
2018-8-14
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anything of interest in the TXT flight log? If you have it, please upload it here and post the link back here.
2018-8-14
Use props
Henrijs
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4517064 ft
Mexico

The battery is decective. Please dont use it. If u are under warranty (6 months for battery), just send it back. I just get two new batteries from DJI. One was dead, other was with similar simptoms. It landed drone on 14%. They send me 2 new batteries without any question.
2018-8-14
Use props
djiuser_vqZe4ZyPoTQr
lvl.1
Sweden

Henrijs Posted at 2018-8-14 11:00
The battery is decective. Please dont use it. If u are under warranty (6 months for battery), just send it back. I just get two new batteries from DJI. One was dead, other was with similar simptoms. It landed drone on 14%. They send me 2 new batteries without any question.

Thanks! I contacted DJI!
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced. regarding with your concern I would suggest to give a try to discharge the battery until 5% then after that charge it again until fully and see if will work, if still not unfortunately the only option is to send it in to the facility for further checking and as long as it's within the warranty it will be cover then.
2018-8-14
Use props
djiuser_vqZe4ZyPoTQr
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-14 11:48
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced. regarding with your concern I would suggest to give a try to discharge the battery until 5% then after that charge it again until fully and see if will work, if still not unfortunately the only option is to send it in to the facility for further checking and as long as it's within the warranty it will be cover then.

Hi!

This "recalibration prodcedure" didn't change anything. I let it sit in the drone until it powered off and then fully charged it with no success.

I will contact DJI and hopefully they will fix it!
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_vqZe4ZyPoTQr Posted at 2018-8-14 11:54
Hi!

This "recalibration prodcedure" didn't change anything. I let it sit in the drone until it powered off and then fully charged it with no success.

Alright perfect! nice to hear that you've already contacted our support. if you have any question or concern just feel free to reach us back again, thanks!
2018-8-14
Use props
Paul_IA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

Second cell on that battery is shot. Don't use it and send it back to DJI if it's still under warranty. We had a user with a bad battery where the drone dropped out of the sky just recently. Reminds me to run a check through all my batteries before the weekend.
2018-8-14
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

hmm that was wired
2018-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules