Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Connection issues s9+
2495 9 2018-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JamesTurner
lvl.1

United Kingdom

So I just bought a mavic pro, and can't seem to connect the dji go app to the controller when using my galaxy s9+. I tested it with the family ipad and it seemed to work fine. Does anyone know why this is? Could it be a wire issue? But i tried using my usb charger cable and still had issues? Please help, thanks!
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to ask if you manage to use the other USB port of your remote controller? Please ensure that the other cable is disconnected while using it. Do we have an option to use recommended devices as well, as our DJI GO 4 app is not yet optimized with the Samsung S9+? Please see the image below for reference

2018-8-14
Use props
JamesTurner
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-14 11:37
Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to ask if you manage to use the other USB port of your remote controller? Please ensure that the other cable is disconnected while using it. Do we have an option to use recommended devices as well, as our DJI GO 4 app is not yet optimized with the Samsung S9+? Please see the image below for reference

[view_image]

Thanks for the reply I have used both USB ports and the only response I get is that the controller starts to charge the phone. Unfortunately I don't have any other devices to use! is there no other way, other than waiting for an update for the S9?
2018-8-14
Use props
djiuser_xpxLbuH1QMlO
New
Belgium

Using the Nokia 7 plus I also have connection issues. IPad connects without issues.  

I use the following workaround: set the USB to use the RNDIS (USB-Ethernet) protocol. On my Nokia 7 plus, I need to enter developers mode to do this.

Also my phone seems to forget this setting and I need to reselect the option every time  before I connect the usb cable and start the app.
2018-8-14
Use props
JamesTurner
lvl.1

United Kingdom

djiuser_xpxLbuH1QMlO Posted at 2018-8-14 13:05
Using the Nokia 7 plus I also have connection issues. IPad connects without issues.  

I use the following workaround: set the USB to use the RNDIS (USB-Ethernet) protocol. On my Nokia 7 plus, I need to enter developers mode to do this.

Didn't seem to work tried usb debugging and everything. I feel like it's a setting on my phone that I just need to change as looking online there are many people with the S9+ that have had success!
2018-8-15
Use props
Optimus_Prime
Captain
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

Can you try remove the app, use device manager on your S9 to clean up, reinstall app from play store, remember login to app first then quit, connect rc with your phone using type c cable with phone using usb port beneath rc, turn it on and wait for confirmation from your phone, you will see notification pop up to allow device, check it and tap ok. Hope this help
2018-8-15
Use props
JamesTurner
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Optimus_Prime Posted at 2018-8-15 04:55
Can you try remove the app, use device manager on your S9 to clean up, reinstall app from play store, remember login to app first then quit, connect rc with your phone using type c cable with phone using usb port beneath rc, turn it on and wait for confirmation from your phone, you will see notification pop up to allow device, check it and tap ok. Hope this help

You sir have my heart! this seems to have fixed it Thank you.
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JamesTurner Posted at 2018-8-15 07:04
You sir have my heart! this seems to have fixed it  Thank you.

Hi, glad that the issue has been sorted. Please let us know in any case you need our assistance. Thank you.
2018-8-15
Use props
Optimus_Prime
Captain
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

Glad to hear that! Have safe flights and enjoy!
2018-8-15
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

hmm that was strange
2018-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules