Geo Unlocking Error
8787 8 2018-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans50be62b2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1895207 ft

I've had no luck with this for two days now.  Can't fly at all.  Help please - I have a paid gig coming up in two days!

I've used the geo unlocking feature many times before in this location without issue.  It's an NFZ in a small town with a rarely used airport.  But now I get the same repeated error messages on both the app and via the website.

Via the app, it just keeps telling me "Couldn't send you a token", whether I try to unlock with phone or credit card.  Both the phone number and credit card are registered on my DJI account, and both have worked before.

Via the website, when I try to use my phone number it says "Sorry! Your phone number is invalid.", which doesn't make any sense at all, and when I try to use my credit card it says "Sorry! Your credit card verification is failed."

I've updated all firmware, geo information, etc.  I've restarted the drone, controller, and my phone.  I've tried both an iPad and my android phone.  I tried appending my ten-digit phone number with a "1".  I tried my wife's phone number.  I tried a different unlocking zone.  I'm out of ideas...

Hasn't cost me anything yet, but like I said, it's about to.  Please fix!
2018-8-14
Use props
fans50be62b2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1895207 ft

Tried again via the app and now I'm getting a new error message when I try with my credit card...
User not recognized.
(Error Code: 3001)

WTF...
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced. regarding with you concern I would highly suggest to send an email here flysafe@dji.com for further Assistance. and again we're sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced. regarding with you concern I would highly suggest to send an email here flysafe@dji.com for further Assistance. and again we're sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-8-14
Use props
fans56446aff
New

Czechia

The same problem! How to fix it?
2019-3-29
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans56446aff Posted at 3-29 06:47
The same problem! How to fix it?

If you are having problem doing the self-unlock via the DJI Go 4 app, then I'd recommend doing it via their website:

https://www.dji.com/flysafe/self-unlock

I've done both in the past with no problems.
2019-3-29
Use props
fans8c9bfbad
New
Guam

Same here. I tried both and it’s frustrating. It’s just a blue zone I’m trying to fly in and all my friends with drones take off there all the time. We all have mavic airs. I tried sending token on phone and using a credit card and going online. Nothing works.
2019-4-28
Use props
fans8c9bfbad
New
Guam

Same here, I’m trying to fly in a blue zone where I’ve flown before and it won’t let me. I’ve tried all three methods as well and my friends and I all have mavic airs and only they are able to take off. I can’t get a token sent or my credit card to work with the app and online doesn’t work either. It’s frustrating how I’m the only one of three magic airs not able to fly in the same area
2019-4-28
Use props
cragarman 4
New
United States

I am having an error code of 3002?  Now I am getting the message.
Send Unlock request to flight controller failed?
2020-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules