Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery Compartment Metal Pin MISSING
1452 4 2018-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc73dadc6
New

United States

Hello,

One of the metal pins from the battery compartment was missing on set... now I'm not able to connect the Ronin to the phone (the phone says that I'm not using an inteligent battery).

Of course the battery isn't the problem, was working all fine until that pin dissapear.

So, I want to know where can I buy that pin(s) online, I was looking everywhere, even calling the local DJI stores and they don't have any idea about that.

Thank you so much,
Andres.

2018-8-14
Use props
fansc73dadc6
New

United States

For more information, here's the photo of the place:

2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Andres, we're sorry to read the issue. Checked with the team, there are no spare parts for sale now. For your situation, you may consider starting a case and send it in: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index The local team will take care once the package arrived.
2018-8-15
Use props
andresdb
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-15 03:18
Hi Andres, we're sorry to read the issue. Checked with the team, there are no spare parts for sale now. For your situation, you may consider starting a case and send it in: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index The local team will take care once the package arrived.

So, do I need to send a whole DJI Ronin M for repair that will cost me a lot of money for a small pin that may cost $5 ???

Thank you for let me with a piece of hardware that doesn't work anymore because you don't have a $5 piece!

Well done DJI you're getting worst as ever!!!
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

andresdb Posted at 2018-8-15 07:00
So, do I need to send a whole DJI Ronin M for repair that will cost me a lot of money for a small pin that may cost $5 ???

Thank you for let me with a piece of hardware that doesn't work anymore because you don't have a $5 piece!

I understand your situation and very sorry about this. I'm afraid that this cannot be fixed remotely. In considering the warranty, we sincerely suggest to send it in for diagnosis and repair. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.
2018-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules