REMOTE CONTROL WON'T GO INTO WIFI MODE!
691 17 2018-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_AITdEDi1d830
lvl.2
Flight distance : 111188 ft

OK everyone just had my spark and remote replaced by DJI..
Now My spark works great with my cell phone but won't connect to ether my cell phone via wifi or to the spark. The red light will only keep flashing. Even with holding the power bottom down tell three peeps and even is you push all three at the same time and hold them down pause and FN. And top right rear botton. So I have tried everything even calling DJI.

Well as I now called DJI after receiving a bad remote back from them as now I try to turn on the remote and it won't even turn on. And all dji can to is have me return it and send me a new one again. Been without my spark for many weeks. Now it seems DJI can do nothing after sending you out a bad remote. Just spent 2 hours plus trying to get them to send me a new one.

There service is poor to say the least..

2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We're sorry for the troubles. Just to verify, have you tried to connect the RC and mobile device via OTG cable? You may press and hold the three bars on the right upper corner to 8-10 seconds, a window will pop up, then please refresh the firmware and link RC again to see whether it works.
2018-8-14
Use props
djiuser_AITdEDi1d830
lvl.2

I have tried this and every other thing given to me and at no reveal nothing seems to work remote will not respond! All I can get is the red light flashing three fast and stops then again three flaahes on and off the red light. Tried holding the power bottom for 9 to 10 seconds tried holding down three bottons tell it peeps three times and it will only gives one short peep not anything more. And I just got this new remote from DJI on Friday.. Haven't had a good spark to fly in more then 9 months of owning it. Paid for extra batteries paid for DJI refresh twice on one spark owned and I'm over spending money. Even paid for repairs when I have paid for refresh twice and I'm still not flying!!!
Needless to say I'm a little upset...
2018-8-14
Use props
djiuser_AITdEDi1d830
lvl.2

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-14 18:20
We're sorry for the troubles. Just to verify, have you tried to connect the RC and mobile device via OTG cable? You may press and hold the three bars on the right upper corner to 8-10 seconds, a window will pop up, then please refresh the firmware and link RC again to see whether it works.

sorry I'm so over DJI and there tech support as it's a wast of time. Each time I'm told something else or the favorite thing to say is be patient. Or try this or try that and when all else fails they say return it to use some I'm out again.. Not flying and no one at dji seems to care. No one even cares about how many calls you make to them or anything. I wish someone there would truly look at the files on my case and truly see what I have been through.
Now the worst thing is the don't have a single person that speaks English as a born language.
Not that this matters what mostly matters is better customer service.
2018-8-14
Use props
djiuser_AITdEDi1d830
lvl.2

Dose anyone know how to make the spark remote put out a wifi signal as I get nothing on my cell phones wifi from the spark remote.. Only getting wifi from the spark aircraft only. Help please
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_AITdEDi1d830 Posted at 2018-8-14 19:37
sorry I'm so over DJI and there tech support as it's a wast of time. Each time I'm told something else or the favorite thing to say is be patient. Or try this or try that and when all else fails they say return it to use some I'm out again.. Not flying and no one at dji seems to care. No one even cares about how many calls you make to them or anything. I wish someone there would truly look at the files on my case and truly see what I have been through.
Now the worst thing is the don't have a single person that speaks English as a born language.
Not that this matters what mostly matters is better customer service.

We're sorry if there is any misunderstanding or confusion due to the cultural difference. May I know what's your operation before the issue appears? Have you tried my previous suggestion to connect via OTG cable? What happened now if not we want to see, we'll try our best to help you figure this out.
2018-8-15
Use props
djiuser_AITdEDi1d830
lvl.2

OK the remote will not do anything all that it dose is have the red light flash forever.. No function will work tried them all.. Remote will not put out any wifi at all.. Also as before they have the wrong address numbers on my address. They said this was fixed the last time and still they have them wrong.. My address numbers are 14308 NOT 12308 lol please correct this thank you..
Screenshot_20180815-174705_Email.jpg
2018-8-15
Use props
djiuser_AITdEDi1d830
lvl.2

It was shipped back today and will be at your location on Friday. And I just got this remote from you guys last Friday! I haven't been able to enjoy this spark yet that's a joke in its self.. I'm so over all this with DJI..
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_AITdEDi1d830 Posted at 2018-8-15 21:41
It was shipped back today and will be at your location on Friday. And I just got this remote from you guys last Friday! I haven't been able to enjoy this spark yet that's a joke in its self.. I'm so over all this with DJI..

Received with thanks! We'll keep follow up the case and update for you.
2018-8-16
Use props
djiuser_AITdEDi1d830
lvl.2

Well my remote is on a truck for delivery to your facility today. I hope they send me out a brand new remote this time and not a broken one like this last one just two weeks again. Also I hope this finely get my address corrected ones and for all. So maybe I can stop worrying about things with your company. I would be very surprised if this all could happen.. But we will see.. Here's to better service..
2018-8-17
Use props
djiuser_AITdEDi1d830
lvl.2

I hate auto spell it's not the work again but should be (ago) LOL
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_AITdEDi1d830 Posted at 2018-8-17 08:08
Well my remote is on a truck for delivery to your facility today. I hope they send me out a brand new remote this time and not a broken one like this last one just two weeks again. Also I hope this finely get my address corrected ones and for all. So maybe I can stop worrying about things with your company. I would be very surprised if this all could happen.. But we will see.. Here's to better service..

Hi there, sorry for the difficulties again, the local team will work on your case and we will help to keep an eye on your case, too. Hope the case will be sorted out soon.
2018-8-17
Use props
djiuser_AITdEDi1d830
lvl.2

Still no remote for my spark.. When or how long will it take. No one knows its a mind game.. Buy a spark fly more package and wish you could fly your spark.. Great drones when they work lol.. And not being fixed due to defective products.. Got my spark when they first came out and paid over $800 for it and now see them for $550 lol talking about getting robbed lol and I have had more defective problems then if wanted to.. Please give me a new working remote asap thank you..
2018-8-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_AITdEDi1d830 Posted at 2018-8-19 21:29
Still no remote for my spark.. When or how long will it take. No one knows its a mind game.. Buy a spark fly more package and wish you could fly your spark.. Great drones when they work lol.. And not being fixed due to defective products.. Got my spark when they first came out and paid over $800 for it and now see them for $550 lol talking about getting robbed lol and I have had more defective problems then if wanted to.. Please give me a new working remote asap thank you..

Hi there, the RC has arrived in US repair center and our repair team will help to get it addressed as soon as possible, please note the email later about each step, thanks for your patience.
2018-8-19
Use props
djiuser_AITdEDi1d830
lvl.2

Well maybe they see they sent me a bad remote lol. I sent them back a working remote with only a arm for the cell phone being loose and was working perfect and they sent me back a defective remote and now I sit more time on my vacation without my spark in the air.. So many great shots missed do to DJI and the worst customer service on the map.. For as much as we pay for the product it should work. But they say they will fix my troubles and I will be back flying some day lol.. It's been over a month now and I'm still not flying. Also before this I had nothing but troubles and there support team just made things worse lol. So please ship my remote back and to the right address as I'm eagerly waiting to fly my spark please..
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_AITdEDi1d830 Posted at 2018-8-20 20:29
Well maybe they see they sent me a bad remote lol. I sent them back a working remote with only a arm for the cell phone being loose and was working perfect and they sent me back a defective remote and now I sit more time on my vacation without my spark in the air.. So many great shots missed do to DJI and the worst customer service on the map.. For as much as we pay for the product it should work. But they say they will fix my troubles and I will be back flying some day lol.. It's been over a month now and I'm still not flying. Also before this I had nothing but troubles and there support team just made things worse lol. So please ship my remote back and to the right address as I'm eagerly waiting to fly my spark please..

We understand how frustrated you are and apologize again for the trouble caused, our repair center will take care of the RC this time, hope you will get it back soon.
2018-8-21
Use props
djiuser_AITdEDi1d830
lvl.2

Yes upset very much so and once again after telling you guys over and over you have the wrong street numbers for my address..
It's 14308 NOT 12308 PLEASE GET IT RIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL CORRECT YOU SYSTEM PLEASE!!
CORRECT ADDRESS IS

NOT 12308
EVERYTHING ELSE IS CORRECT OK..

THANK YOU.. DON'T SHIP MY RC TO THE WRONG ADDRESS...
Screenshot_20180821-154150_Email.jpg
2018-8-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_AITdEDi1d830 Posted at 2018-8-21 14:45
Yes upset very much so and once again after telling you guys over and over you have the wrong street numbers for my address..
It's 14308 NOT 12308 PLEASE GET IT RIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL CORRECT YOU SYSTEM PLEASE!!
CORRECT ADDRESS IS

Hi, we have remarked the correct address in the case, don't worry.
2018-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules