Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
downward sensors warning
2451 7 2018-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CAW
lvl.1
Flight distance : 140233 ft
United States

While in flilght, maybe ten minutes or less I get a warning the downward sensor is not working and the red light on the tail starts blinking.  Altitude is normally around 45-50 ft over water when this happens.  Any thoughts why this is happening?  It does not effect me returning home or landing.

2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello there, I do apologize for the inconvenience and trouble caused. Could you please try to calibrate your vision sensor via DJI Assistant 2? Kindly connect your Aircraft to your PC or laptop and open DJI Assistant 2 then click calibration. For reference, please see the attached image below. Thank you.

2018-8-14
Use props
CAW
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-14 14:50
Hello there, I do apologize for the inconvenience and trouble caused. Could you please try to calibrate your vision sensor via DJI Assistant 2? Kindly connect your Aircraft to your PC or laptop and open DJI Assistant 2 then click calibration. For reference, please see the attached image below. Thank you.

[view_image]

Can you please send me the link for the DJI assistant 2
2018-8-15
Use props
CAW
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-14 14:50

[view_image]

Can you please send me the link for the mavic pro dji assistant 2 for mac.  thank you
2018-8-15
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

CAW Posted at 2018-8-15 05:07
Can you please send me the link for the mavic pro dji assistant 2 for mac.  thank you

Just go to the Mavic pro  page and download it.
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Woe Posted at 2018-8-15 05:45
Just go to the Mavic pro  page and download it.

Hello there, you may download the DJI Assistant 2 on our website. Just go to www.dji.com, search for your drone and look for Mavic Pro downloads. Under that page, you will see the DJI Assistant 2 on the right side and download the file. For reference, please see the attached image below. Thank you.

2018-8-15
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-15 11:02
Hello there, you may download the DJI Assistant 2 on our website. Just go to www.dji.com, search for your drone and look for Mavic Pro downloads. Under that page, you will see the DJI Assistant 2 on the right side and download the file. For reference, please see the attached image below. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks Dji Natalia, but I didn't need this info, I just responded to the op.
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

CAW Posted at 2018-8-15 05:07

Hi, please see the comment that was provided by DJI Natalia on post #6. Please let us know if you need our help. Thank you.
2018-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules