Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
bad customre service
517 4 2018-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7f17691f
New
Australia

NEVER CARES ABOUT THE CUSTOMER.I was trying to refund my mavic charger set worth $150.
The parcel came on the 30th July from their record, but I flew oversea on the 28th July, got back on 5th Aug.

I was got told no refund after 7 days delivered, however, they are not helping to sort out the problem but saying" sorry, we can not process your refund"
This is really bad customer service and I have told them eveything was still in the box unopen.  I just have my time to deal with this product refund.
Never think of a global company has this leve of customer service.
Anyway, keep your 7 days return policy strictly to your customer. And you already lose a loyalty one.

2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we are really sorry about that. I will forward these concern to the proper department for better assistance. Your patient and understanding are highly appreciated.

2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We're sorry for the troubles. I have tried but failed to get your order number via the forum info. May I know how do you contact our support? Could you provide us with your contact info or order number for better assistance? We'd like to check the exact status and see whether we can help. Thanks in advance!
2018-8-14
Use props
fans7f17691f
New
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-14 18:47
We're sorry for the troubles. I have tried but failed to get your order number via the forum info. May I know how do you contact our support? Could you provide us with your contact info or order number for better assistance? We'd like to check the exact status and see whether we can help. Thanks in advance!

Hi,Susan
My order number is 0618905090998. I have communicated with your online service staff call Everyln. She said there is nothing can do about this situtation which make me really upset about your customer service.
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans7f17691f Posted at 2018-8-15 22:00
Hi,Susan
My order number is 0618905090998. I have communicated with your online service staff call Everyln. She said there is nothing can do about this situtation which make me really upset about your customer service.

Received with thanks! May I know why do you want to refund? I'll double check with the team and see whether there are better suggestions or solutions.
2018-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules