Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Air RC won’t power up, green status light
1749 6 2018-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StevenH86
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6900 ft

Hi all,

I just got done flying my mavic air, I turned everything off like I always do. I was getting ready to put it all away in my case and noticed the green connect light was still on on the remote. I tired to turn the remote back on with no luck. I tried plugging it into the power cable to see what would happen and the charging lights don’t come on. Trying to figure out what to do next! My drone is only 6 months or so old and I’ve flown it plenty of times for this issue just to pop up out of nowhere. Any help is appreciated.

Cheers!
2018-8-14
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

I would suggest you try to refresh the RC firmware with DJI Assistant 2: https://www.dji.com/de/mavic-air/info#downloads
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our apologies for the inconvenience. Do you have a different cable to use and then try to charge the remote controller again? If it is convenient, for you kindly provide a short video showing the issue so that we can check it on our end. Thanks for your support.
2018-8-15
Use props
StevenH86
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6900 ft

I ended up letting the rv sit over night, the green light finally turned off. I then plugged it in to let it charge during the day and when I got home from work it turned right on like normal. Took my air up for a quick flight to make sure and everything is working like normal.
2018-8-15
Use props
LordoftheFlies
lvl.4

I was going to say, "the battery will die, and your drone RC will thirst for a charge" #humansWIN
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

StevenH86 Posted at 2018-8-15 19:02
I ended up letting the rv sit over night, the green light finally turned off. I then plugged it in to let it charge during the day and when I got home from work it turned right on like normal. Took my air up for a quick flight to make sure and everything is working like normal.

Hi, sorry for the late response. Glad to know that the issue has been sorted by way of doing a power cycle.  Please keep us posted if the issue will persist. Thank you.
2018-8-16
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Have you try to refresh the rc firmware?
2018-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules