Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Please help!! AGRAS MG1S BATTERY ERROR
12Next >
10277 61 2018-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AMIEL
lvl.1
  • >>>
South Korea

AGRAS MG1S BATTERY ERROR

Hello.
I live in south korea.
I  bought DJI AGRAS MG1S aBOUT 4 months ago.
I've been having problems since about two months ago.

I can not start my DJI AGRAS MG1S
Every day, the word "battery Error" appears on the screen.
When I was flying, sometimes the word "battery error" was on the
screen and can not control.
I almost died. AGRAS MG1S can not control.
it crazy for me.

I went to the repair shop five times.
He said "It occurs because the heat does not fall well. "
finally said I could not solve it.
He said DJI engineer  did not solve it either.
I am so so frustrated.

Finally I bought another AGRAS MG-1S.
But this is also same problem.

Everytime... I can not fly and can not control.
where can I repair it?
If dji can not repair.
it crazy for me.

I am not good at English but I am frustrated and now I am writing this article in English.

How to solve it please help me.

If someone know how to repair it

please send my email.

thank you.

2018-8-15
Use props
AMIEL
lvl.1
  • >>>
South Korea

2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi AMIEL, we're sorry for the troubles. Just to verify, is there any chance change to another working battery for troubleshooting?
2018-8-15
Use props
AMIEL
lvl.1
  • >>>
South Korea

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-15 03:54
Hi AMIEL, we're sorry for the troubles. Just to verify, is there any chance change to another working battery for troubleshooting?

I did. I did another battery.
But it same.
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

AMIEL Posted at 2018-8-15 15:46
I did. I did another battery.
But it same.

Sorry about this. May I have the screenshot of the error message in APP? We'd like to check with our engineers and see whether it can be figured out remotely.
2018-8-15
Use props
AMIEL
lvl.1
  • >>>
South Korea

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-15 18:18
Sorry about this. May I have the screenshot of the error message in APP? We'd like to check with our engineers and see whether it can be figured out remotely.

I don't have picture.

So this youtube link is same problem.

Remote control display always battery error.

I try another battery but it same.

But in korea dealer said "can not repair."

So I bought another mg-1s my money.

But same problem...

In korea dealer  said "dji egineer also can not repair it. Contact dji not me"

I want to repair it in dji.

Not korea dealer.

Please tell me how to repair.

Thank you.

2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

AMIEL Posted at 2018-8-15 21:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3YC4bdjOm0

I don't have picture.

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm sorry it is hard to tell the exact status from the video. Please kindly click the self-checking status and send us the screenshot of the error message, you may also upload a short video of your operation with a detailed error message, we'll try our best to help you.

Also, may I know which dealer do you contact? Is there any specific contact info? We'll forward to the right team to investigate and keep improving.
2018-8-16
Use props
AMIEL
lvl.1
  • >>>
South Korea

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-16 00:10
Thanks for getting back to us. I'm sorry it is hard to tell the exact status from the video. Please kindly click the self-checking status and send us the screenshot of the error message, you may also upload a short video of your operation with a detailed error message, we'll try our best to help you.

Also, may I know which dealer do you contact? Is there any specific contact info? We'll forward to the right team to investigate and keep improving.

Could you give me your email address?

I will send you the documents I have purchased
(sn, dealer name, purchase date)

and I'll take a video and send it to you.
2018-8-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

AMIEL Posted at 2018-8-16 00:28
Could you give me your email address?

I will send you the documents I have purchased

Sorry, we do not have authorized email address for now. You may send all info to support@dji.com and tell us your ticket number or email address, we'd like to check.
2018-8-16
Use props
AMIEL
lvl.1
  • >>>
South Korea

2018-8-16
Use props
AMIEL
lvl.1
  • >>>
South Korea

Our DJI dealer said it is agras mg1s problem so can not repair.

So i call a dji korea yesterday.

They said go to the dealer.

we can not repair.

where can i repair it?
2018-8-16
Use props
AMIEL
lvl.1
  • >>>
South Korea

I'm so disappointment by dji service.

I has two agras mg1s.

But can not fly and can not use, can not repair.

DJI Korea said AGRAS series can not repair.

Go to the dealer or contact dji china.

Today red led again.

Where can i repair it?

If dji china can repair  I want to go china to repair it.
2018-8-16
Use props
RICARDO CHEES
Second Officer

United States

Hi Amiel
Just read about your problem, sorry about that. Seems pretty common for everybody to have some issues with MG1S Herewin batteries. If the Agras is only 4 months old, you must contact ONLY your local (authorized) dealer, and make a claim. DJI must attend your case and replace, if necessary,  your equipment. It's under guarantee. Contact DJI support (below) and they will request you some information and give you a case number, its the procedure.  
support.agras@dji.com
Regards
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

AMIEL Posted at 2018-8-16 23:56
I'm so disappointment by dji service.

I has two agras mg1s.

Received with thanks! I've forwarded these to our engineers for check, and will come back as long as there is an update. There might be some delay due to the weekend, we appreciate your patience.
2018-8-17
Use props
AMIEL
lvl.1
  • >>>
South Korea

RICARDO CHEES Posted at 2018-8-17 03:55
Hi Amiel
Just read about your problem, sorry about that. Seems pretty common for everybody to have some issues with MG1S Herewin batteries. If the Agras is only 4 months old, you must contact ONLY your local (authorized) dealer, and make a claim. DJI must attend your case and replace, if necessary,  your equipment. It's under guarantee. Contact DJI support (below) and they will request you some information and give you a case number, its the procedure.  

DJI KOREA said "we are not any responsibility, all responsibility have dealer"

but dealer said " we are not repair and we are not replace. because it is mg1s problem itself."

I purchase two dji agras mg1s but two mg1s same problem.

I'm a loyal customer who has purchased all the products of your company.

but i'm disappointed with the repair system and DJI Korea and Dealer .

If can not repair do not want to buy again.

and We are not work now because mg1s can not control.

Please Tell dji Korea to give me a replacement mg1s.

In DJI korea did not take any action.

Also Dealer did not give us any solution.

I hope there is punishment for those who have not fulfilled their responsibilities.

and Please contact me as soon as possible.

I'll upload my problem by video.

Thank you.

2018-8-17
Use props
AMIEL
lvl.1
  • >>>
South Korea

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-17 05:20
Received with thanks! I've forwarded these to our engineers for check, and will come back as long as there is an update. There might be some delay due to the weekend, we appreciate your patience.

2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

AMIEL Posted at 2018-8-17 18:14
https://youtu.be/NW459f40_UI

Thanks for your video, AMIEL, we are confirming with the engineers. Besides, may I have your dealer's name? We would like to forward this case to the designated team to confirm, too. Look forward to your update.
2018-8-17
Use props
AMIEL
lvl.1
  • >>>
South Korea

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-8-17 19:49
Thanks for your video, AMIEL, we are confirming with the engineers. Besides, may I have your dealer's name? We would like to forward this case to the designated team to confirm, too. Look forward to your update.

I will collect all the documents  and send you by Monday.
( Date of purchase, Date of failure, Repair date, Dealer name, flight log etc)

I'll send you personal message by monday.

Thank you.
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

AMIEL Posted at 2018-8-17 21:00
I will collect all the documents  and send you by Monday.
( Date of purchase, Date of failure, Repair date, Dealer name, flight log etc)

Thank you so much! We'll forward to the team and keep improving the management. Waiting for your update.
2018-8-19
Use props
AMIEL
lvl.1
  • >>>
South Korea

i.        June 6th – Battery Signal error on AGR1 reported
K-Drone suggested controller firmware update.

ii.        June 12th – Battery Signal error on AGR1
and repair requested
(removed RADAR but doesn’t work.)

iii.        June 14th – AGR1 repair completed by K-Drone and returned

iv.        June 21st – Battery Signal error on AGR1
and repair requested

v.        June 26th – Battery Signal error on AGR1
and repair requested
(Spontaneous flight about 70 meters to residential areas in the vicinity of our training field while training, causing casualty risks)

vi.        June 29th – Battery Signal error on AGR2
and repair requested

vii.        July 13th – Battery Signal error on AGR2
and repair requested

viii.        August 7th – Battery Signal error on AGR1
and repair requested and sent to K-Drone for repair

ix.        August 17th – AGR1 returned from K-Drone

x.        August 18th - Battery Signal error on AGR1
and repair requested

2018-8-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

AMIEL Posted at 2018-8-19 18:32
i.        June 6th – Battery Signal error on AGR1 reported
K-Drone suggested controller firmware update.

Hi, AMIEL, thanks for the details, we are verifying with the related team for the further resolution, we will keep you updated as soon as possible, please wait patiently, thank you, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2018-8-19
Use props
AMIEL
lvl.1
  • >>>
South Korea

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-19 23:08
Hi, AMIEL, thanks for the details, we are verifying with the related team for the further resolution, we will keep you updated as soon as possible, please wait patiently, thank you, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

alright.

i was send more detail document by email ( support@dji.com )

Please check.
2018-8-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

AMIEL Posted at 2018-8-19 23:34
alright.

i was send more detail document by email (  )

It seems you didn't send email to support@dji.com via your Forum account? Could you please PM me your email account? Thank you.
2018-8-20
Use props
AMIEL
lvl.1
  • >>>
South Korea

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-20 01:14
It seems you didn't send email to  via your Forum account? Could you please PM me your email account? Thank you.

Hello Mindy

I send you right now.

My email account is follow as.

빛드론 <support@bit-drone.com>

Thank you
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

AMIEL Posted at 2018-8-20 01:27
Hello Mindy

I send you right now.

Email has been received, thank you, our support has also replied, please check, thanks.
2018-8-20
Use props
AMIEL
lvl.1
  • >>>
South Korea

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-20 03:29
Email has been received, thank you, our support has also replied, please check, thanks.

Thank you Mindy.

2018-8-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

You are welcome, please keep us updated if you need further assistance, hope the issue will be addressed soon.
2018-8-21
Use props
AMIEL
lvl.1
  • >>>
South Korea

The dji Korea staff came to our office to repair it.
Thanks for fixing it, but these services have to be improved and I am disappointed with the Dji repair policy.
Dji Korea and Geumsan SLT (Dealer) avoided responsibility when we called before.
But then we fixed it when we tried to sue.
There are still many products that have problems in Korea, but they have not been fixed.
It seems necessary to improve the repair policy.
If Dji Korea maintain this policy of repair, we will never use DJI products.

Thank you.
2018-9-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

AMIEL Posted at 2018-9-12 01:43
Thanks for fixing it, but these services have to be improved and I am disappointed with the Dji repair policy.
Dji Korea and Geumsan SLT (Dealer) avoided responsibility when we called before.

Anyway, glad to hear the issue has been fixed. The suggestion you mentioned has been forwarded to the right team to review. Appreciate your support and attention.
2018-9-12
Use props
JHONGAJARDO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1245328 ft
Chile

HI FRIENDS,

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH 3/8 BATTERIES OF MY AGRAS MG-1S.
WHAT I HAVE TO DO IN CHILE?
2018-9-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JHONGAJARDO Posted at 2018-9-14 10:59
HI FRIENDS,

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH 3/8 BATTERIES OF MY AGRAS MG-1S.

Hi Jhon, may I know where did you purchase the unit? Please kindly contact the seller or local dealers to report the issue, the designated team will take care of it, thanks!
2018-9-14
Use props
djiuser_KjN7ap5iGDU5
New

AMIEL Posted at 2018-9-12 01:43

Hello dear
Can you tell me how to fix it?
We have same problem here
Waht does dji staff do ?
Change battery or pmu or gps
Plz let me know how
2018-9-15
Use props
JHONGAJARDO
lvl.1
Chile

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-14 23:58
Hi Jhon, may I know where did you purchase the unit? Please kindly contact the seller or local dealers to report the issue, the designated team will take care of it, thanks!

Hi Susan, thanks for your answer.

The unit was purchase in Chile (dealer Fumidrone), and he says: "Contact with DJI¡¡¡".

And at this time, I can not use this batteries (3 units).

2018-9-24
Use props
JHONGAJARDO
lvl.1
Chile

JHONGAJARDO Posted at 2018-9-24 04:59
Hi Susan, thanks for your answer.

The unit was purchase in Chile (dealer Fumidrone), and he says: "Contact with DJI¡¡¡".

Susan,

The guarantee indicated by our supplier is 3 months, but he himself mentions that the guarantee by DJI is 1 year. How do we use the DJI's guarantee?

The batteries have a maximum of 20 uses.
2018-9-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

JHONGAJARDO Posted at 2018-9-24 12:05
Susan,

The guarantee indicated by our supplier is 3 months, but he himself mentions that the guarantee by DJI is 1 year. How do we use the DJI's guarantee?

Hi JHONGAJARDO, sorry to know you have the same issue, please try to fully charge the battery via slow charge, then check the battery temperature, the cells. If the drone cannot read these info and the APP still displays the 'battery error', it is recommended to send in for further evaluation, please contact support@dji.com for further assistance, thank you.
2018-9-24
Use props
JHONGAJARDO
lvl.1
Chile

Thanks DJI Mindy

But this procedure was done for us. too we downed charge with "storage" mode, but  the battery continue with the problem.

I will contact with DJI Chile for fix the battery (paying for this service of course), because I need this three units (3) to Work...

I Think that the Big problem of agras`s battery must be resolve without cost for users...
2018-9-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

JHONGAJARDO Posted at 2018-9-25 09:27
Thanks DJI Mindy

But this procedure was done for us. too we downed charge with "storage" mode, but  the battery continue with the problem.

May I know how long have you purchased these batteries? We will try to verify with the related team to see if the battery can be replaced under warranty. The name of your dealer is Fumidrone right? May I have your own name, email account, the serial number for the drone? Please send me PM of these info, thank you.
2018-9-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_KjN7ap5iGDU5 Posted at 2018-9-15 19:27
Hello dear
Can you tell me how to fix it?
We have same problem here

Hi there, sorry to know you have the same issue, please check my post in 35#, if the issue persists, please contact your reseller for further assistance, thank you.
2018-9-26
Use props
MOZZIES
New
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-15 03:54

Good Evening,

I am having Agras issues.  Tank indicator flashing and a battery code.  I cannot get the thing to take off.  We have tried overriding the elevation issue but can't get it to fly above 50 ft.  The indicator light when you start the thing is solid blue.  You do the compass turn it turns green.  Then you do the nose up counterclockwise turn it stays green.  sometimes turns to solid red.  I haven't been able to fly it.  It got crashed a year ago and got rebuilt by a drone company we bought it from.  Supposedly it had to go to DJI but we haven't gotten a flying drone.  Can you please help me get it in the air.  We need to send it in and have them check it.  The firmware is all up to day even the batteries.  Can you please help
2018-10-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MOZZIES Posted at 2018-10-21 18:59
Good Evening,

I am having Agras issues.  Tank indicator flashing and a battery code.  I cannot get the thing to take off.  We have tried overriding the elevation issue but can't get it to fly above 50 ft.  The indicator light when you start the thing is solid blue.  You do the compass turn it turns green.  Then you do the nose up counterclockwise turn it stays green.  sometimes turns to solid red.  I haven't been able to fly it.  It got crashed a year ago and got rebuilt by a drone company we bought it from.  Supposedly it had to go to DJI but we haven't gotten a flying drone.  Can you please help me get it in the air.  We need to send it in and have them check it.  The firmware is all up to day even the batteries.  Can you please help

Hi MOZZIES, we're sorry to read the troubles. Could you upload the screenshot of the battery code and the indicator issue? Please also provide us with the version number, we'd like to check the exact status and see whether it can be figured out remotely.
2018-10-21
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules