Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Great customer service?, hmmmmmm
656 14 2018-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SNP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1106011 ft
United Kingdom

So, I recently started getting the ESC error message that prevents take off. After weighing up the pros & cons of sending it in for a warranty repair or using the after care service for an exchange I decided to go for the excjange as I'm currently travelling. I confirmed with customer services that it would be ok to change the return address as I wouldn't be in the country to receive it. I was advised this was ok to do and told to email this request to dji netherlands. I did this before they received my faulty drone. However, even though they acknowledged all of the anove they've still sent my drone to my original addredd and haven't responded since. Trrrible....
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Junior, we managed to get your case information and your concern has been escalated to our Managerial Team. We'll further check what happened so please keep your line accessible, one of our Managers will contact you within 48 business hours. Your patience  will be much appreciated. Thank you.
2018-8-16
Use props
louie001
lvl.3
Philippines

Hi I also had a bad experienced with their Sr. Manager Jenny who breach thier warranty, I already contacted FTC and filed a complaint because they are not following their after sales policy. I also sent a formal complaint to Mr. CEO Frank Wang to report that their Sr. Manager is not following rules and providing bad customer service. I also requested to have a Cudtomer Relations Team Office to handle case because Jenny wont even bother to check on my BBB claim and just sent me reminder about the invoices. what a customer service
2018-8-19
Use props
SNP
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I've recently returned from a trip in Ireland (where I wanted the drone to be delivered to) and found not only that the gimbal clamp wasnt properly installed during transit but the front legs are different in diameter! Awaiting a response on how to send this one back. £180? I should have just claimed a warranty repair!
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

SNP Posted at 2018-9-4 09:57
I've recently returned from a trip in Ireland (where I wanted the drone to be delivered to) and found not only that the gimbal clamp wasnt properly installed during transit but the front legs are different in diameter! Awaiting a response on how to send this one back. £180? I should have just claimed a warranty repair!

Hi SNP, we're sorry for the inconvenience. May I have the pictures of the gimbal clamp and leg issue? We'd like to check the current status and try our best to help.
2018-9-4
Use props
SNP
lvl.2
United Kingdom

The diameter of the legs cannot be seen in pictures. The only reason why I realised this was due to my pair of leg extenders not staying on one side. Both fit snuggly on one foot but on the other they fall off as soon as the drone is upright. Also the right front arm does not fit snuggly against the body of the drone when closed. Coincidentally this is the same arm with the 'diameter'issue.
20180903_221346.jpg
20180905_094011.jpg
2018-9-5
Use props
SNP
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I have recently discovered that the issue with left arm (drone facing away from you) is that it is touching the battery release button. Normally the battery release button would fit into the recessed area on the inside of the front arms but this isn't the case with this particular arm.
2018-9-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

SNP Posted at 2018-9-8 23:47
I have recently discovered that the issue with left arm (drone facing away from you) is that it is touching the battery release button. Normally the battery release button would fit into the recessed area on the inside of the front arms but this isn't the case with this particular arm.

Hi SNP, sorry for the late response, please reply to one of the admin's post next time just in case the post was missed.
Sorry to see the gimbal clamp was not properly installed, please check if the gimbal works fine. For the leg, the diameter cannot be seen from the picture as you mentioned, any chance to share us a short video for further support? Thank you in advance.
2018-9-10
Use props
SNP
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I cannot unfortunately as I've sent this back to dji support in the Netherlands. Can you confirm this will be s straight exchange?
2018-9-10
Use props
SNP
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Also, in regards to the gimbal; I'd rather not risk accepting a drone that's been transported this way as internal damage to the motor may not be immediately apparent hence my immediate return.
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SNP Posted at 2018-9-10 03:14
Also, in regards to the gimbal; I'd rather not risk accepting a drone that's been transported this way as internal damage to the motor may not be immediately apparent hence my immediate return.

Hi SNP, sorry that I cannot tell if the drone will be replaced, we will need to evaluate the drone first when we receive it, the invoice will be sent to you after the damage assessment, please keep us updated if you have any concern about it. Thanks.
2018-9-10
Use props
SNP
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Invoice???? I'm sending back a DJI care replacement that hasn't even been flown! I've already spent £180 unnecessarily so you can't be possibly insinuating that there are additional charges????!!!!
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SNP Posted at 2018-9-10 04:19
Invoice???? I'm sending back a DJI care replacement that hasn't even been flown! I've already spent £180 unnecessarily so you can't be possibly insinuating that there are additional charges????!!!!

We will need to evaluate the drone first to verify if the issue you mentioned exists, even there is a product defect and it is warranty case, we will still send you the quotation email to inform you the status, thanks for your understanding.
2018-9-10
Use props
SNP
lvl.2
United Kingdom

So, the most recent installment of the DJI comedy sketch....

I received a notification from UPS indicating that my drone is scheduled for delivery to IRELAND!!!! So now I'm chasing for someone in DJI to call UPS to redirect the package to London. I was advised by a supervisor that this had already happened but have received contradictory information from UPS who are adamant that they've received no 'additional instructions from DJI so the package is still enroute to Ireland. The weirdest thing about this situation is it would have been cheaper/faster to get my drone inspected/repaired by an authorised DJI repairer in the UK less than 10 miles from my house!!!! Absolutely ridiculous aftercare!
2018-9-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

SNP Posted at 2018-9-14 06:31
So, the most recent installment of the DJI comedy sketch....

I received a notification from UPS indicating that my drone is scheduled for delivery to IRELAND!!!! So now I'm chasing for someone in DJI to call UPS to redirect the package to London. I was advised by a supervisor that this had already happened but have received contradictory information from UPS who are adamant that they've received no 'additional instructions from DJI so the package is still enroute to Ireland. The weirdest thing about this situation is it would have been cheaper/faster to get my drone inspected/repaired by an authorised DJI repairer in the UK less than 10 miles from my house!!!! Absolutely ridiculous aftercare!

Sir, we have submitted the request of changing the address for you, you may check the tracking status later and confirm, thanks!
tracking status.png
2018-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules