Is this all I get?
587 4 2018-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
4BYE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 391444 ft
Netherlands

Is this all I get to film with??? (Samsung S9+)
I don't even see framerates.
Screenshot_20180815-170123_DJI GO.jpg
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. The shooting capabilities of the Osmo Mobile 2 depend on what type of mobile phone system you use. Consequently, Android users may not be able to use the fully-optimized functions of the Osmo Mobile 2. DJI is working with Android phone manufacturers to provide a better user experience to all Android users. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
2018-8-15
Use props
4BYE
lvl.2
Netherlands

Dear Wanda, I know you do your best but I only read much older topics with exactly the same problems and excuses and telling they work on it.
As I wrote before I am already forced to FiLMiC Pro because it's absolutely odd I cannot use various settings I need to go along with Mavic Air.
Isn't it odd I even don't see and therefore don't know what I'm using anyway? Is it 25 fps or is it 30 fps?
With FilMiC Pro I can use 4K with 24,25,30 and 60 fps. In 1080P I can do those and 120 and 240 fps.

So what's going on with DJI? Because you have some options on the app I use like m-timelapse and hyperlapse and tracking I now need two apps.
So far I love the Mavic Air, but am in doubt now about the OSMO 2 I bought. To me it seems like there's not much effort put in this matter.

Could you please tell us more about what will happen in the near future?
I invested a lot of money. Not only in the AIr (+6 batteries, PolarPro filters) and OSMO 2 but also I bought the Samsung S9+ because of it's great video and photo quality.
Telling us that you are working on it while the competition (FiLMiC Pro) has got it working with various frame rates and resolution seems odd.
I'm sorry to have to write this but I'm really disappointed after being so thrilled about the Mavic Air.
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

4BYE Posted at 2018-8-15 10:12
Dear Wanda, I know you do your best but I only read much older topics with exactly the same problems and excuses and telling they work on it.
As I wrote before I am already forced to FiLMiC Pro because it's absolutely odd I cannot use various settings I need to go along with Mavic Air.
Isn't it odd I even don't see and therefore don't know what I'm using anyway? Is it 25 fps or is it 30 fps?

I fully understand your side, sir and I deeply appreciate your concern. However, for Android users, there might be some features that will not be fully-optimized for Osmo Mobile 2. We cannot really promise anything about something in the near future or to disclose any exact details on when will these features will be available for all of the mobile devices since we do not have any confirmation yet from our engineers. We will let you know via email updates or by visiting our website for some updates in regards to this. We're very sorry again for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
2018-8-16
Use props
4BYE
lvl.2
Netherlands

OK, well again not the answer I was looking for.

Today I got back an email from FiLMiC Pro regarding some question about autotracking and timelapse.
Luckily for me auto tracking will be on the way at some point soon and they are considering creating a dedicated timelapse app.

I cannot describe how disappointed I am.
2018-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules