Any idea how to fix that
565 8 2018-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_G4hLOVA8p4Vw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 564606 ft
Poland

Hey, my drone got a litlle crash yesterday and now one rear leg got a little gap betwen chasis and because of that propelers almost hit each other :/ How i can fix that?Thanks

2018-8-15
Use props
djiuser_G4hLOVA8p4Vw
lvl.1
Poland

2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. sorry for the inconvenience. I would recommend you contact our support team and start up a case: (https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav). We don't recommend self repair because it can void your warranty. You can provide your case number here in case you need further assistance. Thanks for your support.
2018-8-15
Use props
djiuser_G4hLOVA8p4Vw
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-15 08:21
Hi there. sorry for the inconvenience. I would recommend you contact our support team and start up a case: (https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav). We don't recommend self repair because it can void your warranty. You can provide your case number here in case you need further assistance. Thanks for your support.

Hey, i create ticket yesterday. But i just wanna know if is there possible any easy fix.
And my warranty not gona work cuz its my fault that i hit a tree.
Thanks
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_G4hLOVA8p4Vw Posted at 2018-8-15 08:24
Hey, i create ticket yesterday. But i just wanna know if is there possible any easy fix.
And my warranty not gona work cuz its my fault that i hit a tree.
Thanks

Can you provide your case number so that I can check it on my end? Thanks.
2018-8-15
Use props
djiuser_G4hLOVA8p4Vw
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-15 08:26
Can you provide your case number so that I can check it on my end? Thanks.

My request number is 1295870

Thanks
2018-8-15
Use props
Paul_IA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

You got a broken arm there mate. Only fix is to send it in for repair if you want to keep your warranty. If you work on it yourself, you're on your own from that point forward. Don't get me wrong, there's spare parts to replace what you broke, but most people don't want to go that route.
2018-8-15
Use props
Blaazzy
lvl.1
Poland

Paul_IA Posted at 2018-8-15 09:50
You got a broken arm there mate. Only fix is to send it in for repair if you want to keep your warranty. If you work on it yourself, you're on your own from that point forward. Don't get me wrong, there's spare parts to replace what you broke, but most people don't want to go that route.

:/
But i think its gonna be expensive, and im saving all money right now to my PLL license, so i was thinking is there maybe easy and cheap way to fix it.
Anyway thansk for anwser.
2018-8-15
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Get a repair with dji
2018-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules