Ronin-s Bricked?[Solved]
1189 4 2018-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheTraveler
lvl.1
Flight distance : 414055 ft

Is it possible to have bricked the Ronin-s?  Maybe.  I was doing a firmware update, and the software on the PC just shut itself down after about 8% complete.  Now, it won't update.  Here is a screenshot from the app.  All three mode lights blink red in unison when I try to either turn it on, or hwen I plug it into the PC.
This is not looking good.  Already started a support ticket.  I am extremely disappointed, as I just got this yesterday.

Ronin S Update failed.PNG

2018-8-15
Use props
TheTraveler
lvl.1
Flight distance : 414055 ft

it was NOT Bricked.  Talked to tech support.  I reinstalled the DJI Assistant App on the PC.  I still had troubles.  I had to keep trying different USB Ports, even though the ones I tried have been used consistently without issues.  Basically the PC kept losing connection with the Ronin-S.  I was able to re-try installing the Update, and it worked.  So glad.
2018-8-15
Use props
Roland Schulz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2166962 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Had the same problem - update stopped at ~38%. No other tries succeded until I restarted the computer.
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi TheTraveler, thanks for keeping us updated. Glad to hear the issue has been fixed and Ronin S worked now. Wish you have a good time.
BTW, now that the issue has been fixed, I'll edit the title as Solved to avoid further confusion, thanks for your understanding.
2018-8-16
Use props
fans31da4e25
lvl.1
Indonesia

That’s a loader mode
2018-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules