Samsung galaxy s7 issues
1022 5 2018-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cientiros
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24367 ft

Let me just say that i switched from the Zhiyun smooth 4 to the Osmo and I'm very happyb with DJI. The only issue i have is the gimbal gets in the way of the camera. My only workaround is to push the phone out and away from the phone grips base. But now my phone is sticking far out. I get a balance adjustment error (not the correct terminology). Anyone find any other fixes or workarounds?
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. May I know what model of the mobile device are you using? Is the firmware updated? Can you take a screenshot of the error you're getting in the app?
2018-8-16
Use props
Cientiros
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24367 ft

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-16 05:34
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. May I know what model of the mobile device are you using? Is the firmware updated? Can you take a screenshot of the error you're getting in the app?

There's NO issues with DJI Oslo mobile 2. It was the Zhiyun smooth 4 gimble. I just returned it yesterday.
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Cientiros Posted at 2018-8-17 23:00
There's NO issues with DJI Oslo mobile 2. It was the Zhiyun smooth 4 gimble. I just returned it yesterday.

Alright. That's good to know. Please let us know if you need a help.
2018-8-19
Use props
kbm79
lvl.3
France

Line up the edge of the screen with the edge of the phone holder and rebalance. It may tilt to the left a little but you can correct this with the Horizon Calibration.
Take your time in getting the correct balance - if not, you will get 'jittery' video.
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

kbm79 Posted at 2018-8-20 06:07
Line up the edge of the screen with the edge of the phone holder and rebalance. It may tilt to the left a little but you can correct this with the Horizon Calibration.
Take your time in getting the correct balance - if not, you will get 'jittery' video.

Hi, thanks for the additional advice. Please let us know if you need our help. Thank you for the support.
2018-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules