DJI Care Refresh Refund?
18759 28 2018-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LD33
New

What is the process to get a refund for the DJI Care Refresh plan?
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, in order for you to process a refund for DJI Care Refresh, you need to return the associated product  following DJI's After-Sales policy. You can check the screenshot below for your reference. And, visit this link to review our Return policy. https://www.dji.com/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=footer .
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

If you purchase your drone from a 3rd party dealer, you can arrange a refund with them then ask for the proof of refund . But, if you purchase the drone directly from DJI, you can contact our customer support to star the return case here https://www.dji.com/contact?site=brandsite&from=footer .  Once the return process of drone is successful, kindly email djicare@dji.com and provide the agreement number of your DJI Care Refresh together with the proof of return. If you have other questions/concern, feel free to reach us. We're here to help.
2018-8-15
Use props
Big Nana
Second Officer
Flight distance : 38632 ft
  • >>>

Why do you want to refund the DJI Care Refresh?
2018-8-15
Use props
AvroTrain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1375318 ft
  • >>>

I have a similar question. What if I paid for spark Refresh but I sold the spark. How does my $60 get used if I buy a mavic pro?
2019-9-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

AvroTrain Posted at 9-8 13:35
I have a similar question. What if I paid for spark Refresh but I sold the spark. How does my $60 get used if I buy a mavic pro?

DJI Care Refresh is bound to the serail number of the drone, therefore, it cannot be canceled without returning the drone.
2019-9-8
Use props
AvroTrain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1375318 ft
  • >>>

DJI Diana Posted at 9-8 19:39
DJI Care Refresh is bound to the serail number of the drone, therefore, it cannot be canceled without returning the drone.

Can one apply DJI care to a new purchased from target?
2019-9-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

AvroTrain Posted at 9-10 14:02
Can one apply DJI care to a new purchased from target?

Hi AvroTrain, DJI Care Refresh can be purchased so long as that has not been activated or has been activated for less than 48 hours. At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers from the U.S., Canada, EU countries, Switzerland, Norway, the UK, Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Mainland China. Nonetheless, if you missed the 48 hrs. given time-frame, you may still purchase or activate the service plan. You only need to submit video verification on the DJI website.

Here is the link:  https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload

Kindly be advised that the video should upload in YouTube and set the video privacy on public to allow the verification team to review your video You can check whether DJI Care Refresh is available in your country on the DJI Store. You may visit our website for more added information https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#faq. Thank you.
2019-9-10
Use props
Gala
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8035 ft
Romania

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-8-15 17:58
If you purchase your drone from a 3rd party dealer, you can arrange a refund with them then ask for the proof of refund . But, if you purchase the drone directly from DJI, you can contact our customer support to star the return case here https://www.dji.com/contact?site=brandsite&from=footer .  Once the return process of drone is successful, kindly email  and provide the agreement number of your DJI Care Refresh together with the proof of return. If you have other questions/concern, feel free to reach us. We're here to help.

I purchase the drone from a DJI authorized seller from my country and the care refresh directly from the DJ. I have the return/return documents for the drone. I  would appreciate some clear instructions for this situation, maybe an email adress were I can send the documents provided by the seller and ask for the care refresh refund as well. Thank you

2019-11-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Gala Posted at 11-26 13:00
I purchase the drone from a DJI authorized seller from my country and the care refresh directly from the DJ. I have the return/return documents for the drone. I  would appreciate some clear instructions for this situation, maybe an email adress were I can send the documents provided by the seller and ask for the care refresh refund as well. Thank you

Hi, thanks for the reply. Please send in the documentation you have to djicare@dji.com so we can further check on this. Thank you. If anything else, please let us know.
2019-11-26
Use props
djiuser_0JtOP2kF7lW2
New
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2019-9-8 19:39
I return my mavic mini, I am trying to get a return on the care refresh that is linked to the one I return  but someome on the chat told me that I can't  return my care is not even 15 day of the purchase.. Do am supposed to loose those 39 dollars
2020-1-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_0JtOP2kF7lW2 Posted at 1-6 14:29
I return my mavic mini, I am trying to get a return on the care refresh that is linked to the one I return  but someome on the chat told me that I can't  return my care is not even 15 day of the purchase.. Do am supposed to loose those 39 dollars

Hi, we sent you a PM. Please check later. Thank you!
2020-1-6
Use props
Kash Quartermaine
lvl.1

Australia

Hello I have returned my mavic mini to JBHiFi  but the store told me they don't scan serial number when they do it so how can I get my refund? Please help
2020-4-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Kash Quartermaine Posted at 4-20 18:54
Hello I have returned my mavic mini to JBHiFi  but the store told me they don't scan serial number when they do it so how can I get my refund? Please help

Hi Kash, please email to djicare@dji.com with the serial number of the drone and the proof of return, the team will help.
2020-4-20
Use props
djiuser_fqRflqCAaiNM
New

United States

Customer service has not responded to my emails... an recommendations?
2020-4-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_fqRflqCAaiNM Posted at 4-27 19:53
Customer service has not responded to my emails... an recommendations?

Sorry for the late response, I managed to get your email ticket number via your Forum account, we have informed the DJI Care team to reply as soon as possible, please note the later update.
2020-4-27
Use props
djiuser_1U4XrA80zxx4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 112070 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 4-27 20:35
Sorry for the late response, I managed to get your email ticket number via your Forum account, we have informed the DJI Care team to reply as soon as possible, please note the later update.

Hi, I bought and returned my DJI Mavic Mini via Amazon, as I've now ordered a Mavic Air 2...how would I go about getting a refund on my care refresh on the mini, so I can put it toward care refresh on the Mavic Air 2?
2020-5-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_1U4XrA80zxx4 Posted at 5-5 07:01
Hi, I bought and returned my DJI Mavic Mini via Amazon, as I've now ordered a Mavic Air 2...how would I go about getting a refund on my care refresh on the mini, so I can put it toward care refresh on the Mavic Air 2?

Hi there, we have replied to your post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-214548-1-1.html
2020-5-6
Use props
fans96430caf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28507 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

I will be returning my Mavic mini for a replacement, how do I get my refresh package back or can you just add to the new one. Please advise
2020-5-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans96430caf Posted at 5-17 20:12
Hi

I will be returning my Mavic mini for a replacement, how do I get my refresh package back or can you just add to the new one. Please advise

If the Mavic Mini was replaced, please email to djicare@dji.com with the old and new serial number and the proof of the replacement, the team will help transfer the DJI Care Refresh.
2020-5-17
Use props
djiuser_uzG6xubqD4kN
New

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-8-15 17:52
Hi, in order for you to process a refund for DJI Care Refresh, you need to return the associated product  following DJI's After-Sales policy. You can check the screenshot below for your reference. And, visit this link to review our Return policy. https://www.dji.com/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=footer .
[view_image]

have returned my mavic mini that I purchased from scan uk  and obtained a refund. I have immediately purchased the mavic mini flymore combo from scan uk. I would like to transfer dji refresh from my original purchase to my replacement purchase. Can you help me with this please ?
2020-6-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_uzG6xubqD4kN Posted at 6-30 09:46
have returned my mavic mini that I purchased from scan uk  and obtained a refund. I have immediately purchased the mavic mini flymore combo from scan uk. I would like to transfer dji refresh from my original purchase to my replacement purchase. Can you help me with this please ?

Hi, for this one. You need to contact by sending an email to djicare@dji.com in helping you transfer your DJI Care Refresh. Thank you so much for your patience.  
2020-7-1
Use props
djiuser_ETNMJ4OL7Z5Z
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61890 ft
United States

Hi, I returned my Mavic mini to Apple store within 15 days of purchase and reordered Mavic air 2. Please refund me the Mavic min care plan. The agreement number is 5DA46D2E020CB095

I emailed to djicare@dji.com with no response. See the attached files.
246D9AA7-A9C9-4809-A22C-DC0FFF056DDA.png
15ABE509-1C2A-49E6-8CB0-700A2B6925DC.png
2020-7-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_ETNMJ4OL7Z5Z Posted at 7-7 04:57
Hi, I returned my Mavic mini to Apple store within 15 days of purchase and reordered Mavic air 2. Please refund me the Mavic min care plan. The agreement number is 5DA46D2E020CB095

I emailed to djicare@dji.com with no response. See the attached files.

Sorry to know the email was not replied timely due to the backlog, I managed to get the email and have forwarded to the DJI Care Team to reply in priority, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-7-8
Use props
fans7c52a222
lvl.1

United States

Hello, I am trying to get a refund on my care refresh as I have returned the drone to Best Buy and I emailed you guys with all the proper info to no avail.  Can someone please get back to me in a timely manner thanks. my email is kvn0077@gmail.com
2020-7-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans7c52a222 Posted at 7-19 06:07
Hello, I am trying to get a refund on my care refresh as I have returned the drone to Best Buy and I emailed you guys with all the proper info to no avail.  Can someone please get back to me in a timely manner thanks. my email is

Hi there, sorry for the late response via email, we've transferred to the DJI Care team to handle your request in priority, please note the email update, thanks.
2020-7-20
Use props
djiuser_5oZPd2u2nKyP
New

United States

I returned my Mavic Mini my DJI Refresh was binded to at Best Buy due to gimbal issues. I emailed support and sent the return/Exchange documentation however they only responded that my transaction for the refresh plan was already processed?? real nice. The email of my DJI account is DAFAWX@GMAIL.COM
2020-10-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_5oZPd2u2nKyP Posted at 10-22 01:35
I returned my Mavic Mini my DJI Refresh was binded to at Best Buy due to gimbal issues. I emailed support and sent the return/Exchange documentation however they only responded that my transaction for the refresh plan was already processed?? real nice. The email of my DJI account is DAFAWX@GMAIL.COM

Hi there, I managed to get your email via your email account, you've requested to transfer the DJI Care Refresh or a refund, the team has transferred your DJI Care Refresh to the new replacement, may we have the details of your current concerns?
2020-10-22
Use props
Brian Mackey 20
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43419 ft
United States

why do you have to return the drone if you just want to cancel?  this is 2021 for cryin out loud - DJI cannot figure out how to do that?
2021-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules