2646 5 2018-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6d163aad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 757976 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi, my Ronin S (its new) is not pointing straight. I already restore all the settings. I also made the Auto Tune and every time I press the auto-center (double click on the trigger), the gimbal goes a little to the left.

In the pictures bellow you can see the correct point that I adjusted with the joystick (IMG_6699.jpg) and the second when I press the trigger button twice to "center" the gimbal (IMG_6700.jpg).

I used the box perfectly aligned with the table and then I aligned the right connector (opposite side of the focus wheel) with the box and than I printed the screen to help to see using the grid.

In the third picture (IMG_6702.jpg), you can see when I press the trigger 3 times, the gimbal goes do the left (my right side).

I'd like to know what I can do to solve this problem.

My firmware is 1.1.0.0 and the app version is 1.1.2 (111)

Regards,

Raphael

2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Raphael, thanks for bringing this to our attention. This will be optimized in the future APP update. Currently, you may try to do system calibration and joysticks calibration to see whether it helps.
2018-8-16
Use props
raphael_bellizzi
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

Thanks for your help! I’d like to know if is gonna take a while because I don’t wanna lose the time for returning (if is necessary).

I tried several times all the calibrations and I even made the last firmware update and tried again but nothing changed.

In fact after the last firmware update, when I run the Balance Test, the Pan never gets Excellent again. The best that I get was Good and the most of time I got Re-balance message.
2018-8-16
Use props
raphael_bellizzi
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

raphael_bellizzi Posted at 2018-8-16 01:39
Thanks for your help! I’d like to know if is gonna take a while because I don’t wanna lose the time for returning (if is necessary).

I tried several times all the calibrations and I even made the last firmware update and tried again but nothing changed.

I updated to the latest firmware V01.03.00.20 and I made all the adjustments (auto tune, system calibration and so on) and the problem persist.

I also realized that with the first previous updates the Balance test got Excellent for all motors and with this latest firmware I got the message "Pan: Re-Balance Needed". When I downgraded the firmware the message got back to Excellent and now with the latest again I got the message do re-balance.

2018-8-17
Use props
Roland Schulz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2166962 ft
  • >>>
Germany

As far as I read the bad balance test result is a known issue of v1.03.
DJI’s engineers have a look on that.
2018-8-17
Use props
raphael_bellizzi
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

Roland Schulz Posted at 2018-8-17 23:02
As far as I read the bad balance test result is a known issue of v1.03.
DJI’s engineers have a look on that.

Good to know, but now I have two problems! lol
2018-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules