Firmware Update Failed at 77% error Code 0x028103
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
0xJaw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 65873 ft
Indonesia

well before i get stuck on imu calibration and i decide to refresh the firmware. but after i refresh the firmware using dji Assist i got stuck again.

did you know what is the error code means?

0x028103

DJI Assist

DJI Assist
2018-8-15
Use props
Big Nana
Second Officer
Flight distance : 38632 ft
  • >>>

Looks weird, it states 100%, however, failed. Try to reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 and restart the drone, then try it again? Did anything happen before you get stuck on IMU calibration?
2018-8-15
Use props
0xJaw
lvl.1
Indonesia

Big Nana Posted at 2018-8-15 23:11
Looks weird, it states 100%, however, failed. Try to reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 and restart the drone, then try it again? Did anything happen before you get stuck on IMU calibration?

Yes, it happen before 77% when drone restarting, after that error comes up
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our apologies for the inconvenience. Please make sure that your firewall and antivirus software is off and then reinstall DJI Assistant 2. You can also try to use a different usb cable and see if it works. Click on "Reply" so that I can get notification from your response. Thanks for your support.
2018-8-16
Use props
0xJaw
lvl.1
Indonesia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-16 03:04
Our apologies for the inconvenience. Please make sure that your firewall and antivirus software is off and then reinstall DJI Assistant 2. You can also try to use a different usb cable and see if it works. Click on "Reply" so that I can get notification from your response. Thanks for your support.

hi, please check this

im tried on mac and windows still get the same error
2018-8-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

0xJaw Posted at 2018-8-16 03:44
hi, please check this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryeywePEiqc

im tried on mac and windows still get the same error

Hi there, I do apologize for the inconvenience caused. I just want to clarify, have you tried to uninstall and reinstall DJI Assistant 2?
2018-8-16
Use props
M Aadil
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-16 03:04
Our apologies for the inconvenience. Please make sure that your firewall and antivirus software is off and then reinstall DJI Assistant 2. You can also try to use a different usb cable and see if it works. Click on "Reply" so that I can get notification from your response. Thanks for your support.

Hi, we have more then 10 phantom 4 with the same issue after the firmware update which failed at 99% the view has gone, what can we do to fix it ?
2019-11-6
Use props
Goldenseal
lvl.4
Flight distance : 487034 ft
United States

Mission control, we have a problem. I wait till  the problems get worked out, then I do the updates. First people to update, gets the headaches.  
2019-11-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

M Aadil Posted at 11-6 16:52
Hi, we have more then 10 phantom 4 with the same issue after the firmware update which failed at 99% the view has gone, what can we do to fix it ?

Hi M Aadil, I am sorry for the trouble that your DJI Phantom 4 has caused you. With regard to the firmware refresh stuck on 99%, the driver of on your computer is it up to date. The DJI Assistant 2 may not recognize the drone properly if the driver is not up to date. I have posted an image where you can check for the driver on your computer. If you are using Mac you will need to reinstall the DJI Assistant 2. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2019-11-7
Use props
0xJaw
lvl.1
Indonesia

the issue is still same, im trying to downgrade but i cant find another firmware on my account. maybe if i get firmware files i can upgrade it manual, but i cant find it.. anyone can help me?
2019-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules