Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ground station for Android
10554 5 2018-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
befobe
lvl.1

Hello network,I recently bought a mavic pro platinum, and I enjoy it, but how program offline waypoints? I heard about a DJI soft, Ground Station, but I don't find it on Googleplay. Is it still under developpment for Android?
Thanks, sincerly.
Befobe

2018-8-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. Unfortunately the Ground Station is only available thru IOS only. But we will coordinate this with our engineers for future development in Android version. Thank you.
2018-8-16
Use props
Asainz320
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1061594 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can use Litchi. It will allow you to make offline waypoint planning. There also a new option of virtually planing your flights using Google Earth. Its a bit pricey at $25 but its worth it.
2018-8-16
Use props
befobe
lvl.1

Thanks a lot for your answers... So... I will invest in Litchi!
(@dirty bird: really nice night trip...  you must be confident with this software, especially when cruising under the skyline...!)
2018-8-16
Use props
JFcoGIS
New

United States

Is Ground Station Pro available on the smart controller.  Seems strange that it was only developed for ios.
2019-10-23
Use props
G_Sig
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

JFcoGIS Posted at 10-23 06:53
Is Ground Station Pro available on the smart controller.  Seems strange that it was only developed for ios.

You can use Dji Pilot app on SC.
2019-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules