Signal loss
414 9 2018-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ticino
lvl.1

I have a Spark with the remote controller. For some time I've been losing the signal often, even if it's not far away and even if I'm in open spaces where there shouldn't be any interference. What could it be? What could I do to solve this problem?
2018-8-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the trouble. Did you receive an error message? If yes, kindly provide a screenshot. Please try to align the antennas properly by following the video tutorial below and keep me posted if the issue is still the same. Thanks for your support.

2018-8-16
Use props
Alex Batalov
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

What’s your setup? Which device and which app version? If you aren’t on the latest device on Android, then I would suggest first to try to downgrade your app version to say 4.1.15.
Download from apk mirror.

Safe Flying.
Alex
2018-8-16
Use props
Jos A
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

What do you mean with far and where are you living? Also you can use an OTG cable in combination what Alex said.
2018-8-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, if you manage to follow the advice from DJI Paladin and issue will persist, please let us know for further help. Thank you.
2018-8-17
Use props
Ticino
lvl.1

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-16 07:30
Hi there, sorry for the trouble. Did you receive an error message? If yes, kindly provide a screenshot. Please try to align the antennas properly by following the video tutorial below and keep me posted if the issue is still the same. Thanks for your support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7M9JtfVwQE

Thank's Paladin. The errore Message is "Signal interferende detected. Please switch off the Bluetooth of nearby mobile devices, stay away from Wi-Fi", but this error comes out often, even when I am in isolated places and I am alone. Thanks for the video, I did not always align well the antennas, now I will take more care. I can't try it yet as I live in a No Fly Zone and have to move to get the drone flying.
2018-8-18
Use props
Ticino
lvl.1

Alex Batalov Posted at 2018-8-16 18:13
What’s your setup? Which device and which app version? If you aren’t on the latest device on Android, then I would suggest first to try to downgrade your app version to say 4.1.15.
Download from apk mirror.

I have an iPhone 6S and both device and remote controller all updated to the latest version.
2018-8-18
Use props
Ticino
lvl.1

Jos A Posted at 2018-8-16 22:16
What do you mean with far and where are you living? Also you can use an OTG cable in combination what Alex said.

By "far" I mean even at 50 meters, sometimes I happen with 300-400 meters. It happened to me in Switzerland as well as in France. Where can I find the OTG cable for iPhone 6S?
2018-8-18
Use props
Ticino
lvl.1

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-17 10:50
Hi, if you manage to follow the advice from DJI Paladin and issue will persist, please let us know for further help. Thank you.

Thanks, these days I can not test it (I live in No Fly Zone), but the first occasion I follow the advice of Paladin.
2018-8-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Ticino Posted at 2018-8-18 00:50
Thank's Paladin. The errore Message is "Signal interferende detected. Please switch off the Bluetooth of nearby mobile devices, stay away from Wi-Fi", but this error comes out often, even when I am in isolated places and I am alone. Thanks for the video, I did not always align well the antennas, now I will take more care. I can't try it yet as I live in a No Fly Zone and have to move to get the drone flying.

You're welcome. Keep us posted.
2018-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules