Ronin S Shipping over 37 days and counting
1382 15 2018-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans57581c32
lvl.2
Flight distance : 150433 ft
United States

I’m not even sure where to begin. It has been 37 days since the order for my ronin s  was processed! I still have not gotten any information from DJI as to when my product will be shipped and every time I call when I get a different answer.   I have been told in no particular order, and in some cases multiple times.

Your item is in stock and has been assigned to a carrier and will ship out soon. We will let you know as soon as it ships and notify you with a tracking number

Your item has been put on hold, we don’t know why and there are no notes in the system but we need to contact headquarters and will notify you shortly of the answer

Do you to slow production your item will be delayed it should ship out no later than 15 August

Paypal  is blocking the shipping of your items please contact them and let us know when you clear it up with them

I ordered my ronin S in response to an email from DJI Support is in stock and which ship within 10 to 15 days. I have contacted PayPal and there is no dispute with the order they said that it should be no problem for DJI to ship the item. If it was Indeed in stock and assign to a cure your ready why has it not shipped 37 days later. This is been the most frustrating experience in all my years of ordering things online, and at this point I don’t know if I ever want to deal with DJI again. In the time that I have  been waiting to make it even more frustrating I have received another email from DJI stating that the running ass is currently in stock and if you would like to order one click here. Yet, my original order still has not been shipped out and nobody can tell me when it will actually go out .
Before any DJI support staff ask my order number is 0019298029190

I would really like to receive the item that I ordered,  but I am running out of faith am about ready to cancel my order and buy something else. There is no way to contact DJI except for on mine support or through email, and I have been trying that for 22 days  with absolutely no success !
2018-8-16
Use props
fans57581c32
lvl.2
United States

Sorry for spelling was sent from iPhone and auto correct is crazy
2018-8-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

So sorry for the inconvenience. I'm checking the exact status with the sales team and will come back later. Thanks for your patience.
2018-8-16
Use props
Hoosier Daddy
lvl.2
United States

I received an email from Dji who is now stating that I hopefully understand that this item is in high demand and it is not in stock.   They appreciate my patience and will let me know whenever it is available to ship.  I’m not sure why they keep sending me emails telling me they have stock and would like me to order, and then once I placed my order they tell me that it’s not in stock and I have to wait until it’s available. Sounds like they are just taking our money to finance their production run. Even then you may not get it on the next production run
2018-8-17
Use props
Hoosier Daddy
lvl.2
United States

I still have not heard back from @DJI Susan yet
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hoosier Daddy Posted at 2018-8-17 11:29
I still have not heard back from @DJI Susan yet

Hi Jason, I am sorry for the late reply. We have already forwarded your concern to our sales department. Please keep your line accessible, we'll be calling you within 24 to 48 hours to give you an update regarding your DJI Ronin S. Thank you for your patience.
2018-8-17
Use props
Hoosier Daddy
lvl.2
United States

I received my phone call from DJI. They kindly let me know that they have no idea when they’ll be shipping my product out.  However whenever they do they will let me know with a tracking number so that I know it’s coming. Even though they told me several times the item is in stock in the warehouse and waiting to ship, even though they told me I would have it no later than the 15th (in an email in writing), even though I responded to an email saying it was in stock. They now tell me they do not have stock on the item.   I was informed that if I am tired of waiting after 40 days I can just cancel my order.   I believe this definitely qualifies as the most frustrating, most un-organized, and most underhanded ordering process I have ever gone through
2018-8-18
Use props
Hoosier Daddy
lvl.2
United States

To illustrate my point even more, I just checked my email and 45 minutes after receiving a phone call from the DJ support telling me it is out of stock, I received an email saying that my item is in the warehouse and should be shipping out sometime early next week
2018-8-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hoosier Daddy Posted at 2018-8-18 07:42
To illustrate my point even more, I just checked my email and 45 minutes after receiving a phone call from the DJ support telling me it is out of stock, I received an email saying that my item is in the warehouse and should be shipping out sometime early next week

Hi Jason, I do apologize. Rest assured that this issue is forwarded to the proper department. Since today is a weekend our HQ office is closed. I will personally follow this case by Monday to give you updates and notifications. Thank you for your patience.
2018-8-18
Use props
Hoosier Daddy
lvl.2
United States

By this time, it’s not like I actually expected anyone to follow up on what they said but I was hopeful. It’s the end of Monday and no response yet despite the message above saying they would let me know by Monday what’s going on with my order. I can say at least DJI is consistent in their failure to follow through with promises
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hoosier Daddy Posted at 2018-8-20 15:06
By this time, it’s not like I actually expected anyone to follow up on what they said but I was hopeful. It’s the end of Monday and no response yet despite the message above saying they would let me know by Monday what’s going on with my order. I can say at least DJI is consistent in their failure to follow through with promises

Hi Hoosier, we understand how you feel, the package was supposed to be shipped on 15th, August, since a complaint case was started, the order was held, unfortunately at the same time, the stocks in the last week all have been shipped, we are waiting for the next batch, your order will be shipped in priority once we have it in stock, sorry again for the trouble caused.
2018-8-20
Use props
Hoosier Daddy
lvl.2
United States

The order was supposed to be shipped no later than July 30th if you want to get technical.  After much complaining I was given a secondary date of August 15th which was 30 days after payment was processed.  They’re was never a complaint processed, I attempted to change the mailing address and was told I could not.  Also, I was told on several occasions before and after the 15th of August that the item was in the warehouse and assigned to a carrier to be delivered.  For you to try and blame me for the incompetence and confusion there is not only insulting but nearly criminal.  You have been falsely advertising that this product is available and taking people’s money, when clearly it has not been.  I will admit that at 47 days now my case is one of the longest waits I have seen online, however if you search DJI and shipping online you will find 100’s of people who have not received their orders as promised.
Shame on you DJI for not only failing to deliver my product on time, as promised, or even in a reasonable timeframe.  Shame on you even more for trying to blame the customer for your mistakes!
2018-8-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hoosier Daddy Posted at 2018-8-21 06:27
The order was supposed to be shipped no later than July 30th if you want to get technical.  After much complaining I was given a secondary date of August 15th which was 30 days after payment was processed.  They’re was never a complaint processed, I attempted to change the mailing address and was told I could not.  Also, I was told on several occasions before and after the 15th of August that the item was in the warehouse and assigned to a carrier to be delivered.  For you to try and blame me for the incompetence and confusion there is not only insulting but nearly criminal.  You have been falsely advertising that this product is available and taking people’s money, when clearly it has not been.  I will admit that at 47 days now my case is one of the longest waits I have seen online, however if you search DJI and shipping online you will find 100’s of people who have not received their orders as promised.
Shame on you DJI for not only failing to deliver my product on time, as promised, or even in a reasonable timeframe.  Shame on you even more for trying to blame the customer for your mistakes!

We are terribly sorry abut the unpleasant experience. Upon coordinating the order number to the sales team, the order was held after our system detected the paypal dispute.  As DJI Mindy mentioned above, this has been escalated already to the respective department to make sure that you will be prioritize on the next batch of the order delivery.
2018-8-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hoosier Daddy Posted at 2018-8-21 06:27
The order was supposed to be shipped no later than July 30th if you want to get technical.  After much complaining I was given a secondary date of August 15th which was 30 days after payment was processed.  They’re was never a complaint processed, I attempted to change the mailing address and was told I could not.  Also, I was told on several occasions before and after the 15th of August that the item was in the warehouse and assigned to a carrier to be delivered.  For you to try and blame me for the incompetence and confusion there is not only insulting but nearly criminal.  You have been falsely advertising that this product is available and taking people’s money, when clearly it has not been.  I will admit that at 47 days now my case is one of the longest waits I have seen online, however if you search DJI and shipping online you will find 100’s of people who have not received their orders as promised.
Shame on you DJI for not only failing to deliver my product on time, as promised, or even in a reasonable timeframe.  Shame on you even more for trying to blame the customer for your mistakes!

Update: Sorry for keeping you waiting. Just got an update from the team that your order is estimated to be shipped within this week, we'll send you the tracking number as soon as the package shipped. Appreciate your understanding.
2018-8-21
Use props
Hoosier Daddy
lvl.2
United States

I put in  A request for my order to be canceled. I was able to purchase the Ronin S from Best Buy and had it delivered to me today, as promised. I am not sure why Best Buy was able to receive the shipment a few days ago and I was not able to get the item that I purchased 47 days ago from DJI but I guess at least I have it. I can say that after tthis experience I will never order anything directly from DJI again. I am unsure if I will use their products anymore after this.   While I enjoy the equipment itself and very happy with his performance I have absolutely zero faith in the company, customer service, and integrity of people who work there.
2018-8-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hoosier Daddy Posted at 2018-8-22 13:30
I put in  A request for my order to be canceled. I was able to purchase the Ronin S from Best Buy and had it delivered to me today, as promised. I am not sure why Best Buy was able to receive the shipment a few days ago and I was not able to get the item that I purchased 47 days ago from DJI but I guess at least I have it. I can say that after tthis experience I will never order anything directly from DJI again. I am unsure if I will use their products anymore after this.   While I enjoy the equipment itself and very happy with his performance I have absolutely zero faith in the company, customer service, and integrity of people who work there.

Hoosier, glad to know you have received the Ronin-S from Best Buy, please cancel the order in 'My orders', we will refund you as soon as possible. We apologize again for the unpleasant purchase experience with our online store, will learn from this and keep improving our customer service.
2018-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules