Motion videos without timelapse and motion timelapse with zoom
851 5 2018-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Michael Thumm
lvl.1

Hi guys,

i have the Osmo mobile 2 for a couple of weeks now and everything is fine. I have a couple of questions though:

1. Is it possible to do a motion video - same function with selecting several positions like with the motion timelapse, just without the timelapse?

2. Is it possible to also create a different zoom while using the motion timelapae?

Thanks in advance.

Michael
2018-8-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify first that you're trying to do a motion video wherein you'll not use the Motion time-lapse of our DJI GO 4 app? Please keep us posted for further help.
2018-8-16
Use props
Michael Thumm
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-16 16:10
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify first that you're trying to do a motion video wherein you'll not use the Motion time-lapse of our DJI GO 4 app? Please keep us posted for further help.

Hi,

thats correct. I am using the App DJI GO (Version 3.1.42) on a iPhoneX (DJI GO 4 does not support the Osmo Mobile 2 right?).

2018-8-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Michael Thumm Posted at 2018-8-16 22:36
Hi,

thats correct. I am using the App DJI GO (Version 3.1.42) on a iPhoneX (DJI GO 4 does not support the Osmo Mobile 2 right?).

Hi, thanks for the response. We will clarify it with our engineers if there will be an option to do these without using the features of the app. Kindly wait for the updates. Thank you.
2018-8-17
Use props
Michael Thumm
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-17 09:20
Hi, thanks for the response. We will clarify it with our engineers if there will be an option to do these without using the features of the app. Kindly wait for the updates. Thank you.

Hi,

thank you for your reply. What about my second question: will there be an option to include zoom in the motion timelapse feature?

Thanks
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Michael Thumm Posted at 2018-8-20 00:44
Hi,

thank you for your reply. What about my second question: will there be an option to include zoom in the motion timelapse feature?

Hi, thanks for the response, unfortunately, we cannot change the zoom during the motion time lapse. Thanks for understanding.
2018-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules